Posted on 2018-10-12, by nokia241186.
Massimiliano Di Ventra, "Electrical Transport in Nanoscale Systems"
2008 | pages: 492 | ISBN: 0521896347 | PDF | 3,4 mb
This graduate textbook provides an in-depth description of the transport phenomena relevant to systems of nanoscale dimensions. The different theoretical approaches are critically discussed, with emphasis on their basic assumptions and approximations. The book also covers information content in the measurement of currents, the role of initial conditions in establishing a steady state, and the modern use of density-functional theory. Topics are introduced by simple physical arguments, with particular attention to the non-equilibrium statistical nature of electrical conduction, and followed by a detailed formal derivation. This textbook is ideal for graduate students in physics, chemistry, and electrical engineering.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 37405
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Electrical Transport in Nanoscale Systems
- 2013-12-25Electrical Transport in Nanoscale Systems (Repost)
- 2012-12-07Electrical Transport in Nanoscale Systems (repost)
- 2011-11-03Electrical Transport in Nanoscale Systems free ebook download
- 2010-04-08Electrical Transport in Nanoscale Systems
- 2010-03-12Electrical Transport in Nanoscale Systems
- 2008-12-06Electrical Transport in Nanoscale Systems
- 2018-11-01Low-dimensional Nanoscale Systems on Discrete Spaces
- 2018-09-21Electronic Transport in Mesoscopic Systems (Cambridge Studies in Semiconductor Physics and Microelectronic Engineering)
- 2018-09-08Low-dimensional Nanoscale Systems on Discrete Spaces
- 2018-09-07Quantum Transport in Mesoscopic Systems Complexity and Statistical Fluctuations
- 2018-07-29Electronic Transport in Mesoscopic Systems (Cambridge Studies in Semiconductor Physics and Microelectronic Engineering)
- 2018-06-05Theory of Quantum Transport at Nanoscale An Introduction - Removed
- 2018-06-01Multiscale Thermal Transport in Energy Systems
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Carrier Transport in Nanoscale MOS Transistors
- 2018-01-14[PDF] An Introduction to Electrical Instrumentation and Measurement Systems: A guide to the use, selection, and limitations of electrical instruments and measurement systems
- 2018-01-11[PDF] An Introduction to Electrical Instrumentation: A guide to the use, selection, and limitations of electrical instruments and measuring systems
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Physical principles of solid state devices (Holt, Rinehart and Winston series in electrical engineering, electronics, and systems)
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Theory of Quantum Transport at Nanoscale: An Introduction (Springer Series in Solid-State Sciences) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.