Posted on 2014-05-26. By anonymous.
by Richard B. Cole
English | 2010 | ISBN: 0471741078 | 896 pages | PDF | 14.75 MB
“Discover how advances in mass spectrometry are fueling new discoveries across a broad range of research areas
Electrospray and MALDI Mass Spectrometry brings both veteran practitioners and beginning scientists up to date with the most recent trends and findings in electrospray ionization and matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization (MALDI) mass spectrometry. In particular, this Second Edition highlights how advances in electrospray and MALDI mass spectrometry are supporting important discoveries in new and emerging fields such as proteomics and metabolomics as well as in traditional areas of chemistry and physics research.
Electrospray AND MALDI Mass Spectrometry, SECOND EDITION is divided into five parts:
- Part A, Fundamentals of ES, explains the fundamental phenomena underlying the electrospray process, including selectivity in ionization and inherent electrochemistry, and concludes with a chapter offering a comparative inventory of source hardware
- Part B, Fundamentals of MALDI, confronts ionization mechanisms, instrument development, and matrix selection, and includes a final chapter that explores the special application of MALDI to obtain two-dimensional images of spatial distributions of compounds on surfaces
- Part C, ES and MALDI Coupling to Mass Spectrometry Instrumentation, examines the coupling of these ionization techniques to various mass analyzers, including quadrupole ion trap, time-of-flight, Fourier transform ion cyclotron resonance, and ion mobility mass spectrometers
- Part D, Practical Aspects of ES and MALDI, investigates analytical issues including quantification, charge-state distributions, noncovalent interactions in solution that are preserved as gas-phase ions, and various means of ion excitation in preparation for tandem mass spectrometry, and offers a guide to the interpretation of even-electron mass spectra
- Part E, Biological Applications of ES and MALDI, examines the role of mass spectrometry in such areas as peptide and protein characterization, carbohydrate analysis, lipid analysis, and drug discovery
Written by a team of leading experts, the book not only provides a critical review of the literature, but also presents key concepts in tutorial fashion to help readers take full advantage of the latest technological breakthroughs and applications. As a result, Electrospray and MALDI Mass Spectrometry will help researchers fully leverage the power of electrospray and MALDI mass spectrometry. The judicious compartmentalization of chapters, and the pedagogic presentation style throughout, render the book highly suitable for use as a text for graduate-level courses in advanced mass spectrometry.”
Please No mirrors.
- Ebooks list page : 27161
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Electrospray and MALDI Mass Spectrometry: Fundamentals, Instrumentation, Practicalities, and Biological Applications
- 2010-09-12Electrospray and MALDI Mass Spectrometry: Fundamentals, Instrumentation, Practicalities, and Biological Applications
- 2008-02-07[request]Principles and Prevention of Corrosion (2nd Edition)
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Quadrupole Ion Trap Mass Spectrometry , 2nd Edition
- 2017-10-21[PDF] Quantitative Proteomics by Mass Spectrometry, 2nd edition
- 2011-06-27Mass Spectrometry, 2nd Edition
- 2008-06-29Quadrupole Ion Trap Mass Spectrometry , 2nd Edition
- 2012-05-02Embedded Multiprocessors: Scheduling and Synchronization, 2nd Edition - Removed
- 2012-07-25Heat and Mass Transfer (2nd edition)
- 2012-07-19Heat and Mass Transfer (2nd edition) [Repost]
- 2012-05-03Database Systems: The Complete Book, 2nd Edition - Removed
- 2012-03-21Housecroft and Sharpe INORGANIC CHEMISTRY 2nd Edition
- 2011-12-04The 8051 Microcontroller, 2nd Edition - I. Scott MacKenzie
- 2010-12-26Head First Java, 2nd Edition
- 2009-01-18Heat and Mass Transfer, 2nd Edition
- 2008-08-07[request]HP Certified Systems Administrator (2nd Edition)
- 2008-04-12[request]Spy Book, 2nd Edition
- 2008-01-07[request]Automation, Production Systems, and Computer-Integrated Manufacturing (2nd Edition)
- 2007-12-09[request]Research Design: Qualitative, Quantitative, and Mixed Methods Approaches (2nd Edition) (Paperback)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.