Posted on 2013-09-03, by way_vs.
Emerging Epidemics: Management and Control by Prakash S. Bisen and Ruchika Raghuvanshi
English | 2013 | ISBN: 1118393236 | 760 pages | PDF | 9,8 MB
A global perspective on the management and prevention of emerging and re-emerging diseases
Emerging infectious diseases are newly identified or otherwise previously unknown infections that cause public health challenges.
Re-emerging infectious diseases are due to both the reappearance of and an increase in the number of infections from a disease that is known, but which had formerly caused so few infections that it was no longer considered a public health problem. The factors that cause the emergence or re-emergence of a disease are diverse.
This book takes a look at the world's emerging and re-emerging diseases. It covers the diagnosis, therapy, prevention, and control of a variety of individual diseases, and examines the social and behavioral issues that could contribute to epidemics. Each chapter focuses on an individual disease and provides scientific background and social history as well as the current basics of infection, epidemiology, and control.
Emerging Epidemics: Management and Control offers five topics of coverage:
â€¢ Epidemics fundamentals
â€¢ Disasters and epidemics
NEWLY EMERGING EPIDEMICS
â€¢ Japanese Encephalitis
â€¢ Chikungunya Fever
â€¢ West Nile Virus
â€¢ Chandipura Virus Encephalitis
â€¢ Kyasanur Forest Disease
â€¢ Human, Avian, and Swine Influenza
â€¢ Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome
â€¢ Nipah Virus
â€¢ Biowarfare and bioterrorism
â€¢ Food contamination and food terrorism
â€¢ Antimicrobial resistance
VECTOR CONTROL METHODS
â€¢ Mosquito control
â€¢ Other disease vectors and their control
Offering an integrated, worldwide overview of the complexity of the epidemiology of infections, Emerging Epidemics will be a valuable resource for students, physicians, and scientists working in veterinary, medical, and the pharmaceutical sciences.
- Ebooks list page : 23124
- 2021-01-13Emerging Epidemics - Management and Control
- 2017-11-06[PDF] Emerging Epidemics: Management and Control
- 2014-01-25Emerging Epidemics: Management and Control - eazydoc.com
- 2014-01-17EMERGING EPIDEMICS MANAGEMENT AND CONTROL-WILEY pdf-ke
- 2013-08-28Emerging Epidemics: Management and Control
- 2013-08-24Emerging Epidemics: Management and Control
- 2013-08-02Emerging Epidemics: Management and Control
- 2011-10-04Diagnosis and Control of Johne's Disease
- 2011-07-19Diagnosis and Control of Johne's Disease
- 2009-02-23Risk Management And Value: Valuation and Asset Pricing
- 2007-11-15Flexible AC Transmission Systems: Modelling and Control
- 2021-11-22Quality Management Systems Management And Control Of Quality
- 2021-11-05Udemy - Supply Chain Management Inventory Management and Control (Updated 8.2021)
- 2021-10-09Supply Chain Management : Inventory Management and Control (Updated 8/2021)
- 2021-04-24Intelligent Network Management and Control: Intelligent Security, Multi criteria Optimization, Cloud Computing
- 2021-04-04Udemy - Operation Management Inventory Management and Control
- 2021-04-01Operations Management : Inventory Management and Control
- 2021-04-01Operation Management : Inventory Management and Control
- 2021-04-01Operation Management Inventory Management and Control
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.