Posted on 2020-02-11, by books_lover.
In this book, we put forward a holistic conceptual framework for implementing Scholarship of Learning and Teaching (SoLT) in higher education. Unlike previous SoLT studies, which usually focus on a specific aspect, here various aspects are integrated into a holistic framework. Further, it identifies three main stakeholders, namely, the higher education institution, teaching staff, and students. These stakeholders are in turn connected by four interlocking themes: staff professional development, enhancement of student learning experiences, assessment, and digital technologies. Presenting chapters that address these four themes, this book supports the advancement of SoLT in higher education in relation to existing theories and emerging practices. By helping academics and leaders in higher education to implement SoLT for the improvement of student learning and teaching practices, it also makes a valuable contribution to the field of teacher education.
- Ebooks list page : 42682
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Emerging Practices in Scholarship of Learning and Teaching in a Digital Era
- 2017-04-03Emerging Practices in Scholarship of Learning and Teaching in a Digital Era
- 2020-03-01STEM Teachers and Teaching in the Digital Era: Professional Expectations and Advancement in the 21st Century Schools
- 2019-11-30Emergent Practices and Material Conditions in Learning and Teaching with Technologies
- 2012-04-23Learning and Teaching with Technology: Principles and Practices
- 2020-08-24Peer Review of Learning and Teaching in Higher Education: International Perspectives (Professional Learning and Development in Schools and Higher Education)
- 2020-08-23Learning and Teaching Early Math: The Learning Trajectories Approach (Studies in Mathematical Thinking and Learning Series) Ed 2
- 2020-06-30Reforming Learning and Teaching in Asia-Pacific Universities: Influences of Globalised Processes in Japan, Hong Kong and Australia (Education in the ... Region: Issues, Concerns and Prospects)
- 2020-06-30Positive Psychology Perspectives on Foreign Language Learning and Teaching (Second Language Learning and Teaching)
- 2020-06-30Learning and Teaching Real World Problem Solving in School Mathematics: A Multiple-Perspective Framework for Crossing the Boundary
- 2020-06-25The Learning and Teaching of Algebra (IMPACT: Interweaving Mathematics Pedagogy and Content for Teaching)
- 2020-06-02New Directions in Language Learning Psychology (Second Language Learning and Teaching)
- 2020-04-09Cultural Conceptualizations in Translation and Language Applications (Second Language Learning and Teaching)
- 2020-03-02Informal Learning and Institution-wide Language Provision: University Language Learners in the 21st Century (New Language Learning and Teaching Environments)
- 2020-02-18Task-based Language Learning in a Real-World Digital Environment: The European Digital Kitchen (Advances in Digital Language Learning and Teaching)
- 2020-02-16Revisiting EFL Assessment: Critical Perspectives (Second Language Learning and Teaching)
- 2020-02-11The Self-organizing University: Designing the Higher Education Organization for Quality Learning and Teaching
- 2019-12-29The Taming of Education: Evaluating Contemporary Approaches to Learning and Teaching
- 2019-12-06Directed Motivational Currents in L2: Exploring the Effects on Self and Communication (Second Language Learning and Teaching)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.