Posted on 2014-05-22, by Bo0mB0om.
Energy Resources: Availability, Management, and Environmental Impacts
English | 485 pages | ISBN-10: 1466517409 | PDF | 10.12 MB
The Energy Problem
Energy Resources: Availability, Management, and Environmental Impacts identifies historical increases in demand and a continuing lack of viable management policies for regional and global energy problems.
Considering the state and consumption of energy resources on a worldwide level, the authors outline and address three primary issues that they view as growing concerns: the exploitation of current forms of energy, the environmental consequences, and the social and economic ramifications involved.
The initial chapters offer an overview of energy management, providing an introduction to energy, energy-related engineering principles, regulations, energy conservation, and sustainability. The book discusses all energy resource forms from fossil fuels to renewable resources. The authors introduce an energy matrix providing an analytical structure that quantitatively can be used to evaluate resource options and their impacts.
The concluding chapters provide insight into the driving forces that have shaped energy policy to date and the uncertainties that face future policymakers. The book analyzes various aspects of energy management. It poses concerns and offers solutions, including a proposed approach for developing, organizing, and implementing a national energy plan for the U.S.
A Template for Developing an Energy Policy
- Examines the issues involved with energy management
- Explores the best options for achieving energy independence
- Provides quantitative approaches to energy policy development
- Discusses specific structural and analytical approaches to solving energy management problems
The book considers conservation and the development of new, less expensive energy forms, and the impact these can make in slowing growth in demand while fueling efficiency. It analyzes the availability of traditional energy resources and a method of quantifying their energy, economic, and environmental impacts to provide adequate, inexpensive, long-term energy supplies. It also examines the feasibility of solar power, wind, tidal, geothermal, nuclear, and other less traditional sources of energy.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resumming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 27062
- 2020-08-09Energy Resources: Availability, Management, and Environmental Impacts (Energy and the Environment)
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Energy Resources: Availability, Management, and Environmental Impacts (Energy and the Environment)
- 2014-05-29Energy Resources: Availability, Management, and Environmental Impacts
- 2014-05-22Energy Resources: Availability, Management, and Environmental Impacts
- 2020-08-06Photovoltaic Solar Energy Conversion Technologies, Applications and Environmental Impacts
- 2020-06-18Wind Energy Essentials: Societal, Economic, and Environmental Impacts
- 2017-11-25[PDF] Handbook of Soil Sciences: Resource Management and Environmental Impacts (2nd Edition)
- 2014-04-03Handbook of Soil Sciences: Resource Management and Environmental Impacts, Second Edition (Repost)
- 2013-12-01Handbook of Soil Sciences Resource Management and Environmental Impacts, Second Edition
- 2013-11-17Handbook of Soil Sciences: Resource Management and Environmental Impacts, Second Edition
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Ecotourism: Practices, Benefits and Environmental Impacts (Tourism and Hospitality Development and Management)
- 2012-01-10Survey of Energy Resources: Shale Gas What s New
- 2011-08-05Renewable Energy: Its physics, engineering, use, environmental impacts, economy and planning aspects
- 2009-02-23Risk Management And Value: Valuation and Asset Pricing
- 2019-12-19Atmospheric Reactive Nitrogen in China: Emission, Deposition and Environmental Impacts - Removed
- 2019-12-18Mining and the Law in Africa: Exploring the social and environmental impacts
- 2019-11-23Recycling of Spent Lithium-Ion Batteries: Processing Methods and Environmental Impacts
- 2019-11-04Recycling of Spent Lithium-Ion Batteries Processing Methods and Environmental Impacts
- 2019-01-15Social and Environmental Impacts in the North Methods in Evaluation of Socio-Economic and Environ - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.