Posted on 2019-08-13, updated at 2019-11-22, by everest555.
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 1.5 hour | Size: 1.15 GB
What you'll learn
Students will learn , How they can become fluent English speakers
Students will learn , How they can follow the natural way of improving their speaking ability
Students will learn , How native speakers learn English, so they can follow the right way
Students will learn , That No complex grammar is required for becoming a fluent English Speaker
Be able to understand English when they listen
Passion to improve Spoken English through right way of practice
Tired of complex Grammar and complicated practice methods
With my 11 years of teaching experience and 1 year of global research on "Spoken English Obstacles for Non natives" , I have especially designed this course for those non-native English speakers who want to become fluent at English through the right way of practice. The right way is the way through which native English speakers learn to speak English fluently.
No complex grammar or lengthy exercises are needed.
You just need to have a piece of paper and a pen to note down the steps and stages and tips given in this course and fix only 30 minutes a day for practice.
Just in one month time you will see amazing results if you follow the instructions given in this course.
I am sure that you need not to take any other spoken English course after completing this one.
Who this course is for:
People who want to become fluent at English
People who are from non English speaking countries
People who are tired of take course after course for Spoken English improvement
- Ebooks list page : 41109
- 2019-11-22English Speaking Fluency Complete Guide
- 2019-08-24English Speaking Fluency Complete Guide
- 2019-08-18English Speaking Fluency Complete Guide
- 2012-05-12Panzertruppen Vol.1: The Complete Guide to the Creation & Combat Employment of Germany's Tank Force 1933-1942
- 2012-03-19Marijuana Grower's Handbook: Your Complete Guide for Medical and Personal Marijuana Cultivation By Ed Rosenthal, Tommy Chong
- 2012-03-08The Complete Book of Drawing Techniques: A Complete Guide for the Artist by Peter Stanyer
- 2011-11-26Project Management: A Complete Guide
- 2011-09-10Learning English With The Complete English Grammar Series
- 2011-08-16Myla Madson s Complete Guide To: Building and Installing a Hydrogen Generator
- 2020-05-16The Complete Guide to Speaking Italian & Travelling in Italy
- 2020-04-26Crafting Dynamic Dialogue: The Complete Guide to Speaking, Conversing, Arguing, and Thinking in Fiction (Creative Writing Essentials) - Removed
- 2019-07-29@(Good) - Why You Should Read All Points Patchwork: A Complete Guide to English Paper Piecing Quilting Techniques for Making Perfect Hexagons, Diamonds, Octagons, and Other Shapes by Diane Gilleland Online or Download [EPUB MOBI PDF]
- 2019-02-04HOW TO TEACH ENGLISH ONLINE A COMPLETE STEP BY STEP GUIDE TUTORIAL COMPRISED
- 2019-01-07English Fluency Crash Course - Fluent English Speaking
- 2018-12-17English Fluency Crash Course - Fluent English Speaking
- 2018-12-14English Fluency Crash Course - Fluent English Speaking
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Perfect English Grammar: The Indispensable Guide to Excellent Writing and Speaking
- 2017-12-25[PDF] The Complete Guide to English Spelling Rules
- 2017-12-22[PDF] Business English: A Complete Guide to Developing an Effective Business Writing Style
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.