Posted on 2019-08-09, by nokia241186.
Enterprise Search Series: Solr Made Simple
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 3 Hours 14M | 611 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Introducing Solr. This first topic in the Solr video series introduces you to search engines and Solr. Learn why search engines are preferred for searching over using a database. Learn more about Solr, which is a Java-based search engine based on the Lucene Library. Download the necessary Solr files, and create your first Solr instance and core.
Configuring the Solr Environment. This second topic in the Solr video series will show you how to configure your Solr instance and core to fit your needs. Learn what a Solr schema is, and how Solr handles information. Follow along in this hands-on session and practice working with Solr.xml, config sets, and Core.properties.
Solr Field Types. This third topic in the Solr video series focuses on field types and field properties in Solr. Practice creating BinaryField, BoolField, CurrencyFieldType, DateRangeField, EnumFieldType, LatLonPointSpatialField, StrField, and TextField field types.
Solr Analyzers, Tokenizers, and Filters. This fourth topic in the Solr video series focuses on the final part needed to fully take advantage of Solr searching - and that is Solr analyzers, tokenizers, and filters. An analyzer processes the information that is input into Solr. A tokenizer breaks up input text into a stream of Tokens, based on some rules. Standard Tokenizer, Keyword Tokenizer, and White Space Tokenizer are included with Solr. Filters convert the text input into Solr, according to the rules for the filter.
Ingesting Data in Solr. This fifth topic in the Solr video series shows you how to ingest data in Solr in different formats including JSON, XML, and CSV. Practice applying different techniques for indexing information, including Solr Cell, HTTP requests, and custom Java applications.
Querying Data in Solr. This sixth topic in the Solr video series shows you how to query information in Solr, as well as use the different tools that are available to help improve search performance and results. Practice using Velocity Search UI and Standard Query Parser.
Solr Facets. This seventh topic in the Solr video series focuses on Solr facets. Practice enriching your search results using Solr facets (facet.range) and highlighting.
Solr Geographical Fields. This eighth topic in the Solr video series shows you how to use Solr geographical fields. Practice using LatLonPointSpatialField, Geofilt, and bbox to store longitude and latitude with the search results.
Solr Backups and Maintenance. This ninth topic in the Solr video series shows you how to create backups and perform maintenance in Solr. Practice backing up your Solr schemas using SolrCloud, Model Backups, and Restore API.
Solr Optimization. This tenth topic in the Solr video series shows you how to optimize your Solr schemas to make queries and indexing run faster and require less resources.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 41080
- 2019-08-06Enterprise Search Series Solr Made Simple
- 2019-07-29Enterprise Search Series Solr Made Simple
- 2019-11-24Oreilly Enterprise Search Series Elasticsearch Made Simple
- 2019-09-11Enterprise Search Series Solr Made Simples
- 2019-09-11Enterprise Search Series Elasticsearch Made Simple
- 2019-08-05Enterprise Search Series ElasticSearch Made Simple
- 2019-07-25Enterprise Search Series ElasticSearch Made Simple
- 2012-08-07Office 2010 Made Simple
- 2012-08-07iPad 2 Made Simple
- 2012-08-07Windows 7 Made Simple (Made Simple Apress)
- 2012-05-18VBA for Excel Made Simple (Made Simple Programming)
- 2011-11-06Office 2010 Made Simple
- 2019-09-28Python Application Series Python Made Simple
- 2019-07-14Python Application Series Python Made Simple
- 2019-07-11Python Application Series: Python Made Simple
- 2019-02-04SIMPLE SEO SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION MADE SIMPLE TUTORIAL-COMPRISED
- 2018-11-22Future's Series: Linux Made Simple 4th Edition, 2018
- 2017-10-15[PDF] Simple SEO: Search Engine Optimization Made Simple
- 2019-11-19Data Science and Machine Learning Series: Linear Algebra Made Simple
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.