Posted on 2021-09-17, by book24h.
English | 2021 | ISBN: 0367861690 | 320 pages | pdf | 5.05 MB
United Nations 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development 17 Goals blends the three dimensions of sustainable development: economic, social and environmental. They function as commitments to be met by governments, civil society and the private sector for a 2030 collaborative project. The five keywords to achieve it are:People,Planet,Prosperity,Peace, andPartnerships. Another reading is to link these precepts with the Universal Declaration of Human Rights because to obtain real development we need full realization of human rights. This book analyses Sustainable Development considering Sustainable Development Goals, their importance concerning human rights and its significance for a Sustainable Society.
Visit My Profile News Here : https://www.ebookee.com/user/book24h
- Ebooks list page : 49537
- 2021-09-18Environmental Sustainability: Sustainable Development Goals and Human Rights
- 2020-12-12Sustainable Development Goals and Human Rights
- 2019-12-15Sustainable Development Goals and Human Rights (Interdisciplinary Studies in Human Rights)
- 2017-11-10[PDF] The Millennium Development Goals and Human Rights: Past, Present and Future
- 2020-01-05Climate Variability and Change in Africa: Perspectives, Experiences and Sustainability (Sustainable Development Goals Series)
- 2019-11-27International Development and the Environment: Social Consensus and Cooperative Measures for Sustainability (Sustainable Development Goals Series)
- 2020-12-10Sustainable Development Goals and Sustainable Supply Chains in the Post-global Economy (Repost)
- 2019-12-03Sustainable Development Goals and Sustainable Supply Chains in the Post-global Economy (Greening of Industry Networks Studies)
- 2019-11-26Sustainable Development Goals and Institutions of Higher Education (Sustainable Development Goals Series)
- 2019-09-30Sustainable Development Goals and Institutions of Higher Education
- 2019-05-21Sustainable Development Goals and Sustainable Supply Chains in the Post-global Economy
- 2017-10-27The World Bank, Asian Development Bank and Human Rights: Developing Standards of Transparency, Participation and Accountability
- 2017-09-12Language, Development Aid and Human Rights in Education Curriculum Policies in Africa and Asia
- 2021-09-09COVID-19 Environmental Sustainability and Sustainable Development Goals - Removed
- 2019-12-08Higher Education and Sustainability: Opportunities and Challenges for Achieving Sustainable Development Goals - Removed
- 2018-12-07Interdisciplinary Approaches for Sustainable Development Goals Economic Growth, Social Inclusion and Environmental Protection
- 2018-11-22Interdisciplinary Approaches for Sustainable Development Goals Economic Growth, Social Inclusion and Environmental Protection
- 2018-11-21Interdisciplinary Approaches for Sustainable Development Goals Economic Growth, Social Inclusion and Environmental Protection
- 2012-09-25Environmental Management, Sustainable Development and Human Health
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.