[share_ebook] Epipolar Geometry in Stereo, Motion and Object Recognition: A Unified Approach (Computational Imaging and Vision)
Posted on 2011-09-07, by wufengs.
Epipolar Geometry in Stereo, Motion and Object Recognition: A Unified Approach (Computational Imaging and Vision)
This book deals with one of the oldest problems in Computer Vision, namely to recover the 3-D geometric and kinematic structures of the world from two images, and to recognise a 3-D object in a cluttered scene from one or several views of this object in a different setting.
Several different problems have been unified through the use of a unique geometric concept. On the one hand, the geometrical point of view naturally leads to the consideration of the projective geometric structure which relates two images of the same object, the epipolar structure. On the other hand, the practitionerâ€™s point of view allows the reduction of the difficult 2-D search tasks encountered in the fundamental problems to much simpler 1-D search tasks, and, for the theoretically inclined reader, it ties the projective, affine and Euclidean structures of the scene to those of the images.
Audience: The authors have managed to avoid projective geometry in their exposition, and to guide the reader through the various aspects of epipolar geometry, stereo vision, motion analysis and object recognition using only the standard tools of linear algebra, thus making this a valuable book for a wide audience of researchers and engineers in image-related fields like vision, image processing, computer graphics, robotics, multi-media, and virtual reality.
- Ebooks list page : 13401
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Soft Computing Approach to Pattern Classification and Object Recognition: A Unified Concept - Removed
- 2014-02-02Soft Computing Approach to Pattern Classification and Object Recognition: A Unified Concept - Removed
- 2018-05-07Foundations of Computer Vision Computational Geometry, Visual Image Structures and Object Shape Detection - Removed
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Foundations of Computer Vision: Computational Geometry, Visual Image Structures and Object Shape Detection (Intelligent Systems Reference Library)
- 2017-03-29Foundations of Computer Vision Computational Geometry, Visual Image Structures and Object Shape ...
- 2020-08-22Living Stereo: Histories and Cultures of Multichannel Sound
- 2020-07-21Solutions Manual to Accompany Classical Geometry: Euclidean, Transformational, Inversive, and Projective
- 2020-06-28Musculoskeletal Assessment Joint Motion and Muscle Testing
- 2020-06-26Dmitri Tymoczko - A Geometry of Music Harmony and Counterpoint in the Extended Co...
- 2020-06-17Ultimate Kempo: The Spirit and Technique of Kosho Ryu-A Study in Movement, Motion and Balance for Effective Self-Defense [DVD Included]
- 2020-05-18Brownian Motion and its Applications to Mathematical Analysis: École d'Été de Probabilités de Saint-Flour XLIII – 2013 (Lecture Notes in Mathematics)
- 2020-05-185000 Years of Geometry: Mathematics in History and Culture
- 2020-01-10Motion and the English Verb: A Diachronic Study (Oxford Studies in the History of English)
- 2020-01-09Object Recognition With Deep Learning Using Opencv And C#
- 2020-01-07OpenCV 3.x with Python By Example: Make the most of OpenCV and Python to build applications for object recognition and augmented reality, 2nd Edition Ed 2 - Removed
- 2020-01-02Foundations of Geometry: Euclidean, Bolyai-Lobachevskian, and Projective Geometry (Dover Books on Mathematics)
- 2019-12-31Microhydrodynamics, Brownian Motion, and Complex Fluids (Cambridge Texts in Applied Mathematics) - Removed
- 2019-12-03An Introduction to Analytical Fuzzy Plane Geometry (Studies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing)
- 2019-11-21Multi-View Geometry Based Visual Perception and Control of Robotic Systems
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.