Author: Debra C. Sellon DVM PhD Dip ACVIM
Posted on 2012-01-13, by 4bookholic.
Equine Internal Medicine, 3rd Edition
Debra C. Sellon DVM PhD Dip ACVIM | Saunders | 2009 | 1488 pages | English | EPUB
Develop an essential understanding of the principles of equine disease with this one-of-a-kind, problem-based resource! Extensively revised and updated with contributions from an international team of experts, Equine Internal Medicine, 3rd Edition reflects the latest clinical research in equine medicine and focuses on the basic pathophysiologic mechanisms that underlie the development of various equine diseases to help you confidently diagnose, treat, and manage patient conditions.Problem-based approach outlines how to apply the latest clinical evidence directly to the conditions you'll encounter in practice.Pathophysiology is emphasized throughout, providing a sound basis for discussions of the diagnosis, treatment, and prognosis that follow.Body systems chapters begin with a thorough discussion of the diagnostic method appropriate to the system, including physical examination, clinical pathology, radiography, endoscopy, and ultrasonography.Flow charts, diagrams, and algorithms clarify complex material.Extensive content updates help you improve patient care with up-to-date research and clinical evidence across the full spectrum of equine practice, including:New sections on biofilm ahesins, resistance to phagocytosis, and host substrate utilizationNew information on changes in body weightRecent findings on fibrocoxib and diclofenacExpanded and reorganized coverage of critical careNew material on inborn errors of metabolism and acquired myopathiesDetailed treatment information on various disorders of the reproductive tractA new section on toxicoses causing signs related to liver disease or dysfunctionBound-in companion DVD includes more than 120 high-quality video clips that guide you through procedures related to the cardiovascular and neurologic systems.
- Ebooks list page : 17012
- 2012-01-10Equine Internal Medicine, 3rd Edition - Debra C. Sellon DVM PhD Dip ACVIM
- 2014-02-26Equine Internal Medicine (3rd edition) [Repost]
- 2013-12-29Equine Internal Medicine, 3rd Edition
- 2013-12-13Equine Internal Medicine, 3rd Edition
- 2013-12-12Equine Internal Medicine, 3rd Edition
- 2011-12-19Equine Internal Medicine, 3rd Edition
- 2009-04-29Internal Medicine Essentials for Clerkship Students 2
- 2018-12-14Case Files Internal Medicine (3rd Edition)
- 2014-04-08Case Files Internal Medicine (3rd Edition)
- 2014-03-21Case Files Internal Medicine (3rd Edition) [Repost]
- 2013-05-26Pocket Medicine: The Massachusetts General Hospital Handbook of Internal Medicine (3rd edition) [Repost] - Removed
- 2012-06-17Case files: Internal medicine (3rd edition) - Removed
- 2012-06-07Case files: Internal medicine (3rd edition) (repost)
- 2011-06-14Case files: Internal medicine (3rd edition) [Repost]
- 2017-11-21[PDF] Equine Internal Medicine: Self-Assessment Color Review Second Edition (Veterinary Self-Assessment Color Review Series)
- 2012-03-22[request]The Annapolis Book of Seamanship, 3rd Edition
- 2012-01-22[request]Applied Statistics for Engineers and Physical Scientists (3rd Edition)
- 2011-12-21Clinical Veterinary Advisor: Dogs and Cats - Etienne Cote DVM DACVIM(Cardiology And Small Animal Internal Medicine)
- 2011-12-15Clinical Veterinary Advisor: Dogs and Cats - Etienne Cote DVM DACVIM(Cardiology And Small Animal Internal Medicine)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.