Posted on 2014-01-01. By anonymous.
English | 2004-08-23 | ISBN: 0632052627 | 345 pages | PDF | 2.8 mb
Respiratory diseases are among the most common medical conditions encountered in equine practice. They occur in horses of all breeds and ages, and can have a devastating impact on a horseâ€™s health â€“ anorexia, abortion, facial deformities and pneumonia are to name but a few of the consequences.
This book brings all the major equine respiratory diseases together in one single concise volume. Written by two leading equine experts, it enables the reader to relate clinical anatomy, physiology and pathology to clinical signs seen, and to form a rational basis for the control, treatment and prevention of respiratory diseases. Essential reading for all those working in or studying equine medicine, Equine Respiratory Diseases also includes:
- Diagnostic tests for infectious and non-infectious respiratory disease
- Details of techniques involved when testing for respiratory diseases
- Step-by-step practical instructions for carrying out procedures
- Numerous colour pictures
- Ebooks list page : 24453
- 2012-01-27Equine Respiratory Diseases (Repost)
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Equine Respiratory Diseases
- 2012-08-08Drugs for the Treatment of Respiratory Diseases [Repost]
- 2010-09-06Equine Infectious Diseases (Repost)
- 2019-01-11Disaster and Respiratory Diseases
- 2019-01-11Depression and Anxiety in Patients with Chronic Respiratory Diseases
- 2018-12-25Depression and Anxiety in Patients with Chronic Respiratory Diseases
- 2018-12-20Disaster and Respiratory Diseases
- 2017-12-01[PDF] Drugs for the Treatment of Respiratory Diseases
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Purinergic Regulation of Respiratory Diseases (Subcellular Biochemistry) - Removed
- 2017-03-2103049-[Upload 2017]-Drugs for the Treatment of Respiratory Diseases - D. Spina, et. al., (Cambridge,...
- 2014-06-11DNA and RNA Nanobiotechnologies in Medicine: Diagnosis and Treatment of Diseases [Repost]
- 2014-06-09DNA and RNA Nanobiotechnologies in Medicine: Diagnosis and Treatment of Diseases [Repost]
- 2014-06-09Interrelations between Essential Metal Ions and Human Diseases (Repost)
- 2014-06-09Progress in Heritable Soft Connective Tissue Diseases (Repost)
- 2014-06-09Endoscopy in the Diagnosis of Small Intestine Diseases (Repost)
- 2014-05-21Integrated Palliative Care of Respiratory Disease (Repost)
- 2014-05-21Sexually Transmitted Diseases (repost)
- 2014-05-15Dynamic Models of Infectious Diseases: Volume 1: Vector-Borne Diseases (Repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.