Posted on 2021-05-22, by mitsumi.
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 117 lectures (14h 6m) | Size: 3.35 GB
What you'll learn:
How to use Python and Pandas to manipulate datasets
How to use Python as an alternative to Excel
Learn object-oriented programming using Python
Understand how functions work
Understand the difference between Series and Dataframes
Understand how to clean data using Python Pandas Functions
Python Anaconda installation
Basic knowledge of programming or coding concepts and logic
In this course, I will help you to simplify and automate your data processing tasks using the Python and the Pandas library. These lectures are the result of my personal crash course Python programming learning experience. I have recently changed jobs and have had the opportunity to learn Python programming to analyse and manipulate data. I have compiled some essential techniques as well as tips to make sure you understand how Python object-oriented programming works.
I am a real world finance professional and I have compiled these lectures on the basis of my experience in my actual job. We will go through the basics as well as some more advanced techniques to help you create a more streamlined process of data manipulation. We will mostly be working with CSV and Excel files, however we also discuss how to import data in other formats.
We start with a background of Python programming language as well as the Pandas library. We will also go through essentials of using the Jupyter Notebooks programming environment. We will then explore ways to import data, and then go through a multitude of examples on how to inspect and manipulate data. We also discuss how to clean data using string functions, as well as how to avoid errors when creating or adding data. Finally, we will look at how to summarise and then export our cleaned and finalised data.
Who this course is for
Those wanting to explore alternative data manipulation software aside from Excel
Beginner Python Pandas data analysts
Students that don't have much time to learn Python Pandas
Transitioning students from SAS or SQL to Python Pandas
- Ebooks list page : 47663
- 2021-05-27Essential Business Data Manipulation Using Python and Pandas
- 2021-07-20Data Management for Retail Dataset using Python and Pandas
- 2021-07-20Udemy - Data Management for Retail Dataset using Python and Pandas
- 2022-06-17Data Manipulation in Python A Pandas Crash Course
- 2022-01-06Data Manipulation in Python - A Pandas Crash Course [2021-01]
- 2021-12-21Data Manipulation in Python A Pandas Crash Course
- 2021-07-20Data Analysis With Python And Pandas (repost)
- 2021-07-20Skillshare Introduction to Data Science with Python and Pandas Solve a real Problem-SkilledHares
- 2021-07-11Introduction to Data Science with Python and Pandas.Solve a real Problem
- 2021-07-01Skillshare Data Analysis with Python and Pandas for Complete Beginners-SkilledHares
- 2021-04-28Data Analysis with Python and Pandas for Complete Beginners
- 2021-01-10Udemy - Data Manipulation in Python; A Pandas Crash Course
- 2020-09-09Business Data Mining Using Python Discovering Knowledge
- 2020-05-31Data Manipulation In Python A Pandas Crash Course
- 2020-03-27Data Manipulation in Python A Pandas Crash Course
- 2020-01-03Data Analysis With Python And Pandas (repost)
- 2019-11-22Data Science Using Python and R (Wiley Series on Methods and Applications in Data Mining)
- 2019-10-31Data Science and Machine Learning Series Data Visualization and Data Generation using Python and ...
- 2019-10-29Data Analysis with Python and Pandas (Repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.