Posted on 2020-02-11, by books_lover.
This book addresses numerous issues related to ethnomathematics and diverse approaches to it in the context of mathematics education. To help readers better understand the development of ethnomathematics, it discusses its objectives and assumptions with regard to promoting an ethics of respect, solidarity, and cooperation across and for all cultures. In turn, the book addresses a range of aspects including pedagogical action, culturally relevant pedagogy, innovative approaches to ethnomathematics, and the role of ethnomathematics in mathematics education. Ethnomathematics offers educators a valuable framework for transforming mathematics so that it can more actively contribute to realizing the dream of a just and humane society. As such, its primary goal is to forge mathematics into a powerful tool to help people create a society characterized by dignity for all, and in which iniquity, arrogance, violence, and bigotry have no place.
- Ebooks list page : 42682
- 2020-01-07National Reflections on the Netherlands Didactics of Mathematics: Teaching and Learning in the Context of Realistic Mathematics Education (ICME-13 Monographs)
- 2019-12-03Compendium for Early Career Researchers in Mathematics Education (ICME-13 Monographs)
- 2020-03-17Elementary Mathematics Curriculum Materials: Designs for Student Learning and Teacher Enactment (Research in Mathematics Education)
- 2019-12-29Scripting Approaches in Mathematics Education: Mathematical Dialogues in Research and Practice (Advances in Mathematics Education)
- 2014-03-31Equity in Discourse for Mathematics Education: Theories, Practices, and Policies (repost) - Removed
- 2012-04-18Equity in Discourse for Mathematics Education: Theories, Practices, and Policies
- 2012-03-16Becoming a Mathematician: An international perspective (Mathematics Education Library) By Leigh N Wood (Author), Peter Petocz (Author), Anna Reid (Author)
- 2012-01-21Examination of the U.S. Air Force’s Aircraft Sustainment Needs in the Future and Its Strategy to Meet Those Needs - Committee On Examination Of The U.S. Air Force's Aircraft Sustainment Needs In The Future And Its St
- 2011-11-20In Search of a Pedagogy of Conflict and Dialogue for Mathematics Education
- 2020-07-15Begin Again: James Baldwin's America and Its Urgent Lessons for Our Own - Removed
- 2020-07-09Begin Again James Baldwin's America and Its Urgent Lessons for Our Own
- 2020-06-05Begin Again: James Baldwin's America and Its Urgent Lessons for Our Own - Removed
- 2020-05-13Posing and Solving Mathematical Problems: Advances and New Perspectives (Research in Mathematics Education)
- 2020-05-08Topology and Field Theories: Center for Mathematics at Notre Dame, Summer School and Conference Topology and Field Theories May 29-june 8, 2012 ... Dame, Indiana (Contemporary Mathematics)
- 2020-03-31Sustainable Food Chains and Ecosystems: Cooperative Approaches for a Changing World (Cooperative Management)
- 2020-02-26Spherical Geometry and Its Applications (Textbooks in Mathematics)
- 2020-01-03Graph Theory and Its Applications (Textbooks in Mathematics) Ed 3
- 2019-12-26Omics Approaches, Technologies And Applications: Integrative Approaches For Understanding OMICS Data
- 2019-11-26Designing, Conducting, and Publishing Quality Research in Mathematics Education
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.