Posted on 2020-01-03, by everest555.
Everyday Mind Mastery (Repost)
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 32000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 2.14 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 3.5 hour | Language: English
Learn the easiest way to master your mind and control your life with Ben Franklin's 13x4 and some neat algorithms.
What you'll learn
In this course you will learn what the 13x4 system is, why it works so well and how it can be used to master anything and everything.
By the end of the course you will be able to customise Ben Franklin's 13x4 to achieve any goal.
You will see examples of how the 13x4 can be applied to many areas in life for resounding success.
A willingness to learn, and the desire to choose what's helpful above what's provably true.
Welcome to Everyday Mind Mastery, the leading personal development course on Udemy.
Over 75,000 students CURRENTLY enrolled!
So, you might ask - what's the fuss all about?
Well, there are two reasons people seem to like it:
1. Students who do this course end up feeling better instantly, and start creating change in their lives instantly, just by applying the simplest of everyday algorithms in their everyday lives. (In 10 minutes you will know what I mean.)
2. Students immediately start applying the power of one thing at a time to tackle the mastery of any goal; incrementally, marginally, successively.
You want to become better at parenting? This course can help you.
You want to become a better leader? This course can help you.
You want to have a more successful business? It helps with that too.
Why? How? Really?
Yes, and it's all about making it as easy as possible, (but no easier!)
So, do you ever ask yourself, "I KNOW I could be doing more with my life, but HOW?"
Let's face it. You have a busy life with a zillion distractions... and this can lead to a loss of focus, and not getting what you want out of life.
You join the gym in January but by the end of February...
The guitar you bought is in the spare room gathering dust...
You've got a copy of 'The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People' on your bookshelf, you know it's a great book yet you haven't opened it since 1995...
You decided to learn French, and after 3 weeks you've not got very far and so you decide that maybe Spanish would be better...and 3 years later you're still just speaking loud English whenever you go abroad...
Sound familiar? You're not alone. Most of the population is in the same boat as you. It's pretty normal. Only a tiny percentage of the people on the planet have the self-discipline of an Olympic athlete.
And I for one, am certainly not in that group. I don't have an iron will. I don't even have a tin will. My will is probably more like cardboard if I'm honest.
Therefore the standard approach to achieving your goals just doesn't really appeal to me, since the standard approach involves ME having to change.
The standard approach is basically just 'have more self-discipline', just 'get better'.
That's why I created a different approach. One that works for me, for (almost) all of us. And I didn't even have to do that much as the great Benjamin Franklin had already done most of the work. I just added a few tweaks, made it even more accessible and added a few thought algorithms to make it even easier to implement.
This approach is to use a system that gets the job done with minimum willpower, this approach involves not having to change.
So, you have two options:
2. Be yourself + Use a System
Choose easy. Choose Option 2. Make the smart choice. Take the red pill.
So, instead of increasing our willpower, let's use a system that works with a minimum amount of will. We're still going to have to do the work, it's just that we won't have to use up any of our energy forcing ourselves to do the work.
I'm not afraid of work. In fact, none of us are really afraid of work. We're afraid that we won't stick at things because that's what we've done in the past. We're afraid that if we try we might fail, and so after a while, we'd rather not try.
We're afraid we're not good enough.
We're afraid we don't have enough willpower.
We're not afraid of doing the work, we're afraid that our work won't work!
So, the big question is what's going to be easier for you?
Carrying on the same way, making resolutions, getting disappointed, giving up on yourself, starting to wonder if you're ever going to get what you want out of life?
Or using a system that gets it done with minimum willpower.
Get involved - enrol in the course and join nearly 80,000 students who are already finding that there just might be a better way...
Oxford Physicist, Internationally Published Author and 'Thought Engineer', Tom Cassidy, has created a system for helping people crack the deepest issues of their lives: self-worth, self-belief, goal-achieving, feeling good, achieving sustainable health and deeply fulfilling relationships.
Tom has combined the wisdom of hundreds of years of the study of global philosophies, human effectiveness, modern findings of behavioural science, recent breakthroughs in the understanding of brain physiology and even the results of quantum mechanics into a practical system for getting things done.
The system takes 'One thing at a time' to a new level: it's monotasking-on-steroids. And best of all, it requires the least willpower of anything you've ever tried. Other than sitting on the couch, of course!
It's basically the shizzle is what I'm saying...
Who this course is for:
People who've tried everything else. You know who you are.
- Ebooks list page : 42323
- 2019-10-29Everyday Mind Mastery (Repost)
- 2019-12-27Learn Mind Mastery and become Professional Dancer
- 2019-12-21Learn Mind Mastery and become Professional Dancer
- 2019-12-09Learn Mind Mastery and become Professional Dancer
- 2017-09-17Tim Karsliyev - Insta Traffic Mastery(repost)
- 2017-03-30Navid Moazzez - Virtual Summit Mastery(repost)
- 2016-12-25Tutsplus - Everyday Photo Retouching [repost]
- 2016-07-222GTS - Kirsten Price - Female Mind Mastery
- 2014-06-12How the Mind Works [Repost]
- 2014-05-28You Are the Placebo: Making Your Mind Matter (repost)
- 2014-05-21How the Child's Mind Develops (repost)
- 2014-05-17Game Scripting Mastery [Repost]
- 2014-05-14Brain-Mind Machinery: Brain-inspired Computing and Mind Opening (repost)
- 2014-05-08The Complete Book of Intelligence Tests: 500 Exercises to Improve, Upgrade and Enhance Your Mind Strength (repost)
- 2014-05-03T. Harv Eker: Millionaire Mind Intensive (Repost)
- 2014-04-26Accelerated C# 2005: The Fastest Path to C# 2005 Mastery [Repost]
- 2014-04-25Evolve Your Brain: The Science of Changing Your Mind [DVD] (Repost)
- 2014-03-21Truth and Normativity: An Inquiry into the Basis of Everyday Moral Claims (repost)
- 2014-03-09Bubbles in the Bathroom (Everyday Science Experiments) (Repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.