[share_ebook] Evidence-based Anticancer Materia Medica (Evidence-Based Anticancer Complementary and Alternative Medicine) - William C.S. Cho
Author: William C.S. Cho
Posted on 2012-01-17, by 4bookholic.
Evidence-based Anticancer Materia Medica (Evidence-Based Anticancer Complementary and Alternative Medicine)
William C.S. Cho | Springer | 2011 | 454 pages | English | PDF
Cancer is one of the leading killers in the world and the incidence is increasing, but most cancer patients and cancer survivors suffer much from the disease and its conventional treatments’ side effects. In the past, clinical data showed that some complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) possessed anticancer abilities, but some clinicians and scientists have queried about the scientific validity of CAM due to the lack of scientific evidence. There is great demand in the knowledge gap to explore the scientific and evidence-based knowledge of CAM in the anticancer field. With this aim, a book series is needed to structurally deliver the knowledge to readers. Recently there have been encouraging results from both laboratory experiments and clinical trials demonstrating the anticancer effects of herbal medicine. There is considerable interest among oncologists and cancer researchers to find anticancer agents in herbal medicine. This volume is a specialised book presenting the up-to-date scientific evidence for anticancer herbal medicine. This unique book provides an overview of the anticancer herbal medicines and remedies, as well as a detailed evidence-based evaluation of 18 common anticancer herbal medicines covering their biological and pharmacological properties, efficacies, herb-drug interactions, adverse effects, pre-clinical studies, and clinical applications. Gathering international opinion leaders’ views, this volume will contribute great to the cancer, academic, and clinical community by providing evidence-based information on the anticancer efficacy of herbal medicine. Readership Oncologists, cancer researchers, pharmacologists, pharmaceutical specialists, Chinese medicine practitioners, medical educators, postgraduates and advanced undergraduates in biomedical disciplines, cancer caregivers, cancer patients.
- Ebooks list page : 17106
- 2012-01-18Evidence-based Anticancer Materia Medica (Evidence-Based Anticancer Complementary and Alternative Medicine) - William C.S. Cho
- 2011-12-17Evidence-based Anticancer Materia Medica (Evidence-Based Anticancer Complementary and Alternative Medicine) free ebook download
- 2011-05-23Evidence-based Anticancer Materia Medica (Evidence-based Anticancer Complementary and Alternative Medicine)
- 2013-07-28Evidence-Based Practice in Complementary and Alternative Medicine (Repost)
- 2012-02-22Evidence-Based Practice in Complementary and Alternative Medicine: Perspectives, Protocols, Problems and Potential in Ayurveda
- 2010-04-04Complementary and Alternative Medicine: An Evidence-Based Approach (Complementary & Alternative Medicine)
- 2009-07-25Complementary and Alternative Medicine: An Evidence-Based Approach (Complementary & Alternative Medicine) 2nd Edition
- 2013-05-11FrancesEvidence-Based Practice in Complementary and Alternative Medicine [Repost]
- 2011-12-14Materia Medica (Essentials of Chinese Medicine)
- 2010-04-10Complementary and Integrative Medicine in Cancer Care And Prevention: Foundations And Evidence-based Interventions
- 2009-02-13Complementary and Integrative Medicine in Cancer Care And Prevention: Foundations And Evidence-based Interventions
- 2009-01-18Complementary and Alternative Therapies and the Aging Population: An Evidence-Based Approach - Removed
- 2017-03-2203720-[Upload 2017]-Evidence-based Anticancer Materia Medica - W. Cho (Springer, 2011)
- 2014-03-26Evidence-based Anticancer Materia Medica (repost)
- 2019-01-31Evidence Based Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
- 2019-01-11Evidence Based Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
- 2018-12-14Evidence-Based Neuroimaging Diagnosis and Treatment Improving the Quality of Neuroimaging in Patient...
- 2018-12-14Treating Generalized Anxiety Disorder Evidence-Based Strategies, Tools, and Techniques]
- 2018-11-01Evidence-Based Pharmacovigilance Clinical and Quantitative Aspects
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.