Posted on 2018-10-12, by nokia241186.
Philipp Dahm and Roger Dmochowski, "Evidence-based Urology, 2nd edition"
English | ISBN: 1119129885 | 2018 | 616 pages | PDF | 8 MB
An updated and revised resource to evidence-based urology information and a guide for clinical practice The revised and updated second edition of Evidence-Based Urology offers the most current information on the suitability of both medical and surgical treatment options for a broad spectrum of urological conditions based on the best evidence available. The text covers each of the main urologic areas in specific sections such as general urology, oncology, female urology, trauma/reconstruction, pediatric urology, etc. All the evidence presented is rated for quality using the respected GRADE framework. Throughout the text, the authors highlight the most patient-important, clinical questions likely to be encountered by urologists in day-to-day practice. A key title in the "Evidence-Based" series, this revised and expanded edition of Evidence-Based Urology contains new chapters on a variety of topics including: quality improvement, seminoma, nonseminomatous germ cell tumor, penile cancer, medical prophylaxis, vesicoureteral reflux disease, cryptorchidism, prenatal hydronephrosis, and myelodysplasia. This updated resource: Offers a guide that centers on 100% evidence approach to medical and surgical approaches Provides practical recommendations for the care of individual patients Includes nine new chapters on the most recently trending topics Contains information for effective patient management regimes that are supported by evidence Puts the focus on the most important patient and clinical questions that are commonly encountered in day-to-day practice Written for urologists of all levels of practice, Evidence-Based Urology offers an invaluable treasure-trove of evidence-based information that is distilled into guidance for clinical practice.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 37405
- 2018-08-12Evidence-based Urology, 2nd edition
- 2018-08-08Evidence-based Urology, 2nd edition
- 2018-10-13Evidence-Based Orthodontics, 2nd edition
- 2018-08-12Evidence-Based Orthodontics, 2nd edition
- 2018-08-08Evidence-Based Orthodontics, 2nd edition
- 2017-11-30[PDF] Evidence-Based Cardiology, 2nd Edition
- 2017-10-25[PDF] Obstetric Evidence Based Guidelines (2nd edition)
- 2017-10-09[PDF] Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Physical Therapy: An Evidence-Based Approach (2nd edition)
- 2017-04-11[PDF] Systematic reviews to support evidence-based medicine, 2nd edition
- 2016-12-28Practitioner's Guide to Using Research for Evidence-Based Practice, 2nd Edition
- 2014-05-17The Patient History: Evidence-Based Approach (2nd edition)
- 2014-05-13Clinical Pathways in Neuro-Ophthalmology: An Evidence-Based Approach (2nd edition)
- 2014-04-12Practitioner's Guide to Using Research for Evidence-Based Practice, 2nd Edition
- 2014-01-04Practical Evidence-Based Physiotherapy, 2nd edition
- 2013-11-19Handbook of Pain Relief in Older Adults: An Evidence-Based Approach (2nd edition) [Repost]
- 2013-09-06Fundamentals of Evidence Based Medicine (2nd edition) [Repost]
- 2013-08-31The Dyslexic Adult: Interventions and Outcomes - An Evidence-based Approach, 2nd Edition
- 2013-08-27Fundamentals of Evidence Based Medicine, 2nd edition
- 2013-08-27Netter's Orthopaedic Clinical Examination: An Evidence-Based Approach (2nd edition)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.