Posted on 2018-10-12, by nokia241186.
Evolution Equations by David Ellwood, Igor Rodnianski, Gigliola Staffilani, Jared Wunsch
English | 2013 | ISBN: 0821868616 | 572 Pages | PDF | 6.7 MB
This volume is a collection of notes from lectures were designed for graduate students and mathematicians within five years of the Ph.D., and the main focus of the program was on recent progress in the theory of evolution equations.
This volume is a collection of notes from lectures were designed for graduate students and mathematicians within five years of the Ph.D., and the main focus of the program was on recent progress in the theory of evolution equations. Such equations lie at the heart of many areas of mathematical physics and arise not only in situations with a manifest time evolution (such as linear and nonlinear wave and Schrodinger equations) but also in the high energy or semi-classical limits of elliptic problems. The three main courses focused mainly on microlocal analysis and spectral and scattering theory, the theory of the nonlinear Schrodinger and wave equations, and evolution problems in general relativity. These major topics were supplemented by several mini-courses reporting on the derivation of effective evolution equations from microscopic quantum dynamics; on wave maps with and without symmetries; on quantum N-body scattering, diffraction of waves, and symmetric spaces; and on nonlinear Schrodinger equations at critical regularity. Although highly detailed treatments of some of these topics are now available in the published literature, in this collection the reader can learn the fundamental ideas and tools with a minimum of technical machinery. Moreover, the treatment in this volume emphasizes common themes and techniques in the field, including exact and approximate conservation laws, energy methods, and positive commutator arguments.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- 2008-03-15Evolution Equations
- Ebooks list page : 37405
- 2019-06-28Advanced Functional Evolution Equations and Inclusions
- 2018-12-20Semilinear Evolution Equations and Their Applications
- 2018-07-28Von Karman Evolution Equations Well-posedness and Long Time Dynamics
- 2018-07-08Von Karman Evolution Equations Well-posedness and Long Time Dynamics
- 2018-07-08Nonlinear Evolution Equations and Soliton Solutions
- 2018-06-12General Pontryagin-Type Stochastic Maximum Principle and Backward Stochastic Evolution Equations in ...
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Solitons, Nonlinear Evolution Equations and Inverse Scattering (London Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Periodic Feedback Stabilization for Linear Periodic Evolution Equations (SpringerBriefs in Mathematics) - Removed
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Evolution Equations of Hyperbolic and Schrodinger Type: Asymptotics, Estimates and Nonlinearities (Progress in Mathematics) - Removed
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Evolution Equations Arising in the Modelling of Life Sciences (International Series of Numerical Mathematics) - Removed
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Moving Interfaces and Quasilinear Parabolic Evolution Equations (Monographs in Mathematics)
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Inverse Problems and Nonlinear Evolution Equations (De Gruyter Studies in Mathematics)
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Research on Evolution Equations Compendium
- 2017-12-31[PDF] From Infinity to Infinity and Beyond: The Field Evolution Equations
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Abstract Evolution Equations, Periodic Problems and Applications
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Semigroup Methods for Evolution Equations on Networks - Removed
- 2017-12-17[PDF] General Pontryagin-Type Stochastic Maximum Principle and Backward Stochastic Evolution Equations in Infinite Dimensions - Removed
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Surface Evolution Equations: A Level Set Approach (Monographs in Mathematics) - Removed
- 2017-12-11[PDF] Von Karman Evolution Equations: Well-posedness and Long Time Dynamics (Springer Monographs in Mathematics)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.