Posted on 2018-08-25, by perica123.
Evolution of the Learning Brain: Or How You Got To Be So Smart. By Paul Howard-Jones
2018 | 248 Pages | ISBN: 1138824461 | PDF | 19 MB
How does learning transform us biologically? What learning processes do we share with bacteria, jellyfish and monkeys? Is technology impacting on our evolution and what might the future hold for the learning brain? These are just some of the questions Paul Howard-Jones explores on a fascinating journey through 3.5 billion years of brain evolution, and discovers what it all means for how we learn today. Along the way, we discover how the E. coli in our stomachs learn to find food why a little nap can help bees find their way home the many ways that action, emotion and social interaction have shaped our ability to learn the central role of learning in our rise to top predator. An accessible writing style and numerous illustrations make Evolution of the Learning Brain an enthralling combination of biology, neuroscience and educational insight. Howard-Jones provides a fresh perspective on the nature of human learning that is exhaustively researched, exploring the implications of our most distant past for twenty-first-century education.
- Ebooks list page : 37023
- 2018-08-29Evolution of the Learning Brain Or How You Got To Be So Smart...
- 2019-07-30Evolution of the Learning Brain
- 2018-05-31Evolution of the Learning Brain
- 2012-03-13Super Learning (Brain Sync audios) by Kelly Howell
- 2011-10-01Digital Infrastructure for the Learning Health System: The Foundation for Continuous Improvement in Health and Health Care: Workshop Series Summary (The Learning Health System Series)
- 2011-09-29The Psychology of Art and the Evolution of the Conscious Brain (Bradford Books)
- 2011-09-24Mind Games: The Aging Brain and How to Keep it Healthy - Removed
- 2011-07-16Digital Infrastructure for the Learning Health System: The Foundation for Continuous Improvement in Health and Health Care: Workshop Series Summary (The Learning Health System Series)
- 2009-05-05Evolution of the Human Brain: How Does it Explain the Knowledge Explosion?
- 2020-06-17The Whole Health Life: How You Can Learn to Get Healthy, Find Balance and Live Better in The Crazy-Busy Modern World
- 2020-06-08Html & CSS Programming: The Ultimate guide on How you can write Html and CSS in Under 10 Hours
- 2019-11-21Go for No! Yes is the Destination, No is How You Get There Ed 4
- 2019-09-30TTC Video The Learning Brain
- 2019-09-12TTC - The Learning Brain
- 2019-09-09The Learning Brain
- 2019-04-23The B Corp Handbook: How You Can Use Business as a Force for Good, 2nd Edition
- 2019-03-01Mind Games The Aging Brain and How to Keep it Healthy
- 2019-02-27Emotional Discipline The Power to Choose How You Feel. 5 Life Changing Steps to Feeling Better Ev
- 2019-02-18Mind Games The Aging Brain and How to Keep it Healthy
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.