Posted on 2012-07-04. By anonymous.
Robin Sackmann - Explorations in Integrational Linguistics
Published: 2008-05-21 | ISBN: 9027248001 | PDF | 239 pages | 1.91 MB
Integrational Linguistics (IL), developed by the German linguist Hans-Heinrich Lieb and others, is an approach to linguistics that integrates linguistic descriptions, construed as 'declarative' theories, with a detailed theory of language that covers all classical areas of linguistics, from phonology to sentence semantics, and takes linguistic variation, both synchronic and diachronic, fully into account.The aim of this book is to demonstrate how some controversial issues in language description are resolved in Integrational Linguistics. The four essays united here cover nearly all levels of language systems: phonetics and phonology ("The Case for Two-Level Phonology" by Hans-Heinrich Lieb, on German obstruent tensing and French nasal alternation), morphology ("Form and Function of Verbal Ablaut in Contemporary Standard German" by Bernd Wiese), morphology and syntax ("Inflectional Units and Their Effects" by Sebastian Drude, on the person system in Guarani), and syntax and sentence semantics ("Topic Integration" by Andreas Nolda, on 'split topicalization' in German).
>>> Download many interesting free eBooks HERE <<<
- Ebooks list page : 19204
- 2013-08-15Explorations in Integrational Linguistics: Four Essays on German, French, and Guarani [Repost]
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Explorations in Integrational Linguistics: Four Essays on German, French, and Guarani (Amsterdam Studies in the Theory and History of Linguistic Science, ... IV: Current Issues in Linguistic Theory)
- 2010-07-04Robin Sackmann - Explorations in Integrational Linguistics: Four Essays on German, French, and Guarani - Removed
- 2019-12-31The Reflexivity of Language and Linguistic Inquiry: Integrational Linguistics in Practice (Routledge Advances in Communication and Linguistic Theory)
- 2018-12-20The Routledge Handbook of Hispanic Applied Linguistics(repost)
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Explorations in Applied Linguistics (v. 1)
- 2017-11-25[PDF] From Attention to Meaning: Explorations in Semiotics, Linguistics, and Rhetoric
- 2017-01-09[PDF] Explorations in Applied Linguistics (v. 1)
- 2014-06-05Second Language Writing: Research Insights for the Classroom (Cambridge Applied Linguistics) (repost)
- 2014-04-12Course in General Linguistics (repost)
- 2014-04-05A Dictionary of Grammatical Terms in Linguistics (repost)
- 2014-03-16Events, Phrases, and Questions (Oxford Studies in Theoretical Linguistics) (repost)
- 2014-03-05Research Methods in Linguistics (Repost)
- 2014-03-04Empirical Linguistics (Repost)
- 2014-02-08Researching Specialized Languages (Studies in Corpus Linguistics) (repost)
- 2014-01-17Information Structure: Theoretical, Typological, and Experimental Perspectives (Oxford Linguistics) (repost)
- 2014-01-13Corpus Linguistics: Method, Theory and Practice (Cambridge Textbooks in Linguistics) (repost)
- 2014-01-06A Glossary of Corpus Linguistics (repost)
- 2013-12-26Himalayan Languages and Linguistics (repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.