Posted on 2018-03-20, by manhneovn.
Explosives Detection Canines and Homeland Security: Background and Analyses
Nova | English | 2017 | ISBN-10: 1536101907 | 86 pages | PDF | 3.57 mb
by Wayne Howards (Editor)
The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) has implemented a multilayered system composed of people, processes, and technology to protect the nation's transportation systems. One of TSA's security layers is comprised of nearly 800 deployed explosives detection canine teams-a canine paired with a handler. These teams include passenger screening canine (PSC) teams trained to detect explosives on passengers and conventional canines trained to detect explosives in objects, such as cargo. In January 2013, the United States Government Accountability Office (GAO) issued a report on TSA's explosives detection canine program. This book examines data TSA has on its canine program, what these data show, and to what extent TSA analyzed these data to identify program trends; and the extent to which TSA deployed PSC teams using a risk-based approach and determined their effectiveness prior to deployment.
- Ebooks list page : 35968
- 2011-05-16Hacknotes - Linux And Unix Security Portable Reference
- 2019-06-25Terrorism and Homeland Security An Introduction
- 2019-02-24Chameleo A Strange but True Story of Invisible Spies, Heroin Addiction, and Homeland Security [Au
- 2019-01-24Chameleo A Strange but True Story of Invisible Spies, Heroin Addiction, and Homeland Security [Au...
- 2018-10-29Disaster management medical preparedness, response and homeland security
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Private Investigation and Homeland Security
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Terrorism and Homeland Security: An Introduction
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Criminologists on Terrorism and Homeland Security (Cambridge Studies in Criminology)
- 2017-11-24[PDF] Nanoscience Advances in CBRN Agents Detection, Information and Energy Security (NATO Science for Peace and Security Series A: Chemistry and Biology)
- 2017-11-05[PDF] The Security Agencies of the United States: How the CIA, FBI, NSA, and Homeland Security Keep Us Safe (Constitution and the United States Government)
- 2017-10-05[PDF] Terrorism and Homeland Security: An Introduction with Applications (Butterworth-Heinemann Homeland Security)
- 2016-12-24Private Investigation and Homeland Security
- 2013-10-04Terrorism and homeland security, 8th edition jonathan r. White instructor resource manual with tb - Removed
- 2013-05-18Chasing Phantoms: Reality, Imagination, and Homeland Security Since 9/11 [Repost]
- 2012-06-04Terrorism and Homeland Security, 7 edition
- 2012-05-31Terrorism and Homeland Security (7th Edition) - Removed
- 2011-11-19Chasing Phantoms: Reality, Imagination, and Homeland Security Since 9/11 - Removed
- 2011-11-15Terrorism and Homeland Security: An Introduction, 6 edition
- 2011-10-24Terrorism and homeland security an introduction, international edition 6e jonathan white instructor manual and test bank
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.