Posted on 2018-09-12, by phaelx
Author: Paul Sidhu
Size: 12.00 MB
Edited by highly experienced radiologists, this focused, case-based guide will give candidates taking the Final FRCR 2B viva examination the exact information they need to handle the questions confidently, impress the examiners and maximise their chance of success. The book covers the full range of subjects and materials trainees can expect to meet and features more than 400 top-quality images and concise explanations. It is ideal for candidates who need to get the most out of their study time. Special Features: * Each of the 136 clinically relevant sample cases includes clear radiological images, a clinical history, an ideal answer, case-specific examination tips, lists of possible differential diagnoses and notes on further questions that might be asked* The book is formatted as tutorial-style teaching points, perfect for learning and quick recall* It covers imaging modalities and organ systems across all anatomical regions, including gastrointestinal, chest, musculoskeletal, urogynaecological, paediatric and radionuclide imaging, and neuroradiology* Each contributor is a specialist radiologist experienced in the topic under discussion, writing in cooperation with a recently successful FRCR Part 2 candidate Concise, readable and easy-to-use, this book will help all radiology trainees demonstrate their powers of observation and deduction over a wide spectrum of conditions and investigations. It will allow them to enter the FRCR 2B viva examination room at ease with their knowledge and fully prepared to deliver thoughtful, accurate and high-impact answers.
Sponsored High Speed Downloads
FRCR 2B Viva: A Case-based Approach
Download this book
No active download links here?
Please check the description for download links if any or do a search to find alternative books.
- Ebooks list page : 37130
- 2017-10-23[PDF] FRCR 2B Viva: A Case-based Approach
- 2012-03-20Optimal Design of Experiments: A Case Study Approach By Peter Goos, Bradley Jones
- 2012-03-14Neurology: An Evidence-Based Approach
- 2012-03-13Combining CBT and Medication: An Evidence-Based Approach By Donna M. Sudak
- 2012-02-21Gregor Dudek - Collaborative Planning in Supply Chains: A Negotiation-Based Approach - Gregor Dudek, Collaborative Planning, Supply Chains, A Negotiation, Based Approach
- 2011-12-20Gregor Dudek - Collaborative Planning in Supply Chains: A Negotiation-Based Approach - Gregor Dudek, Collaborative Planning, Supply Chains, A Negotiation, Based Approach
- 2011-12-15Gregor Dudek - Collaborative Planning in Supply Chains: A Negotiation-Based Approach - Gregor Dudek, Collaborative Planning, Supply Chains, A Negotiation, Based Approach
- 2011-12-04Gregor Dudek - Collaborative Planning in Supply Chains: A Negotiation-Based Approach
- 2019-10-01Atlas of Lymphoscintigraphy and Sentinel Node Mapping: A Pictorial Case Based Approach
- 2019-08-23Law and Mental Health A Case-Based Approach
- 2019-03-12Biomechanics A Case-Based Approach, Second Edition
- 2019-02-25Intercultural Management A Case-Based Approach to Achieving Complementarity and Synergy
- 2019-01-31Hepatology and Transplant Hepatology A Case Based Approach - Removed
- 2019-01-31Disaster Medicine A Case Based Approach - Removed
- 2019-01-30Intercultural Management A Case-Based Approach to Achieving Complementarity and Synergy
- 2019-01-15Neuromuscular Disease A Case-Based Approach
- 2019-01-15Genitourinary Imaging A Case Based Approach - Removed
- 2019-01-11Hepatology and Transplant Hepatology A Case Based Approach
- 2019-01-11Disaster Medicine A Case Based Approach
No comments for "FRCR 2B Viva: A Case-based Approach".
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.