Failing to Confront Islamic Totalitarianism: From George W. Bush to Barack Obama and Beyond [Audiobo...
Posted on 2018-05-17, by perica123.
Onkar Ghate, Elan Journo, Chris Abell (Narrator), "Failing to Confront Islamic Totalitarianism: From George W. Bush to Barack Obama and Beyond"
ASIN: B07CRNTFMT, ISBN: 1538543729 | 2018 | MP3@64 kbps | ~06:06:00 | 176 MB
The military strength of the United States is unmatched in all of world history. Yet 15 years after September 11, Islamic totalitarianism is undefeated, emboldened, and on the march: from Paris and San Bernardino to Brussels and Orlando. Why?
The fundamental problem lies in the irrational philosophic ideas that permeate - and subvert -American foreign policy. The United States is a military superpower, but it lacks the self-confidence and moral certainty needed to defend itself and its ideals. And our political and intellectual leaders evade the nature of Islamic totalitarianism.
After 9/11, the Ayn Rand Institute predicted that the prevailing ideas about morality would undercut our foreign policy and cripple us in action. In the op-eds, essays, blog posts, and interviews featured in this audiobook, you will hear that those predictions have proved correct.
Can we end the Islamist menace and secure our right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness on earth? Yes - easily - if we adopt the right philosophic ideas to guide our foreign policy.
- Ebooks list page : 36188
- 2017-11-01An Islamic Worldview from Turkey: Religion in a Modern, Secular and Democratic State
- 2012-01-13Decision Points (Audiobook) - George W. Bush
- 2012-01-01Decision Points (Audiobook) - George W. Bush
- 2019-01-03The Art of Walt Disney From Mickey Mouse to the Magic Kingdoms and Beyond
- 2018-06-07The Legacy of George W. Bush's Foreign Policy Moving beyond Neoconservatism
- 2018-05-10The Legacy of George W. Bush's Foreign Policy Moving beyond Neoconservatism
- 2018-05-07The Legacy of George W. Bush's Foreign Policy: Moving beyond Neoconservatism
- 2018-01-15[PDF] American Torture: From the Cold War to Abu Ghraib and Beyond
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Imperial Grunts: On the Ground with the American Military, from Mongolia to the Philippines to Iraq and Beyond
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Life Is Not a Stage: From Broadway Baby to a Lovely Lady and Beyond
- 2017-11-14[PDF] The Art of Walt Disney: From Mickey Mouse to the Magic Kingdoms and Beyond
- 2017-10-26[PDF] Russia at War [2 volumes]: From the Mongol Conquest to Afghanistan, Chechnya, and Beyond
- 2014-03-22Imperial Grunts: On the Ground with the American Military, from Mongolia to the Philippines to Iraq and Beyond (repost)
- 2013-12-08Peace Be Still: Modern Black America from World War II to Barack Obama
- 2013-12-04Soldier 'I': the Story of an SAS Hero: From Mirbat to the Iranian Embassy Siege and Beyond
- 2013-07-27Life Is Not a Stage: From Broadway Baby to a Lovely Lady and Beyond
- 2012-12-25American Torture: From the Cold War to Abu Ghraib and Beyond (Repost)
- 2012-09-27Atoms in Chemistry: From Dalton's Predecessors to Complex Atoms and Beyond (Repost)
- 2012-06-27The Price of Loyalty: George W. Bush, the White House, and the Education of Paul O'Neill
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.