False Alarm: How Climate Change Panic Costs Us Trillions, Hurts the Poor, and Fails to Fix the Planet [Audiobook]
Posted on 2020-09-13, by nokia241186.
English | ASIN: B08BLW7RNV | 2020 | 8 hours and 18 minutes | MP3 64 kbps | 230 MB
The New York Times best-selling "skeptical environmentalist" argues that panic over climate change is causing more harm than good
Hurricanes batter our coasts. Wildfires rage across the American West. Glaciers collapse in the Artic. Politicians, activists, and the media espouse a common message: climate change is destroying the planet, and we must take drastic action immediately to stop it. Children panic about their future, and adults wonder if it is even ethical to bring new life into the world.
Enough, argues best-selling author Bjorn Lomborg. Climate change is real, but it's not the apocalyptic threat that we've been told it is. Projections of Earth's imminent demise are based on bad science and even worse economics. In panic, world leaders have committed to wildly expensive but largely ineffective policies that hamper growth and crowd out more pressing investments in human capital, from immunization to education.
False Alarm will convince you that everything you think about climate change is wrong - and points the way toward making the world a vastly better, if slightly warmer, place for us all.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 44551
- 2021-05-01False Alarm How Climate Change Panic Costs Us Trillions, Hurts the Poor, and Fails to Fix the Planet by Bjorn Lomborg
- 2021-04-17False Alarm How Climate Change Panic Costs Us Trillions, Hurts the Poor, and Fail...
- 2018-01-03[PDF] The Metamorphosis of the World: How Climate Change is Transforming Our Concept of the World
- 2012-03-17Reenergizing Americaâ€™s Defense: How the Armed Forces Are Stepping Forward to Combat Climate Change and Improve the U.S. Energy Posture
- 2012-01-12Informing an Effective Response to Climate Change
- 2011-12-26Frontiers in Understanding Climate Change and Polar Ecosystems
- 2011-12-11Limiting the Magnitude of Future Climate Change (America's Climate Choices) - America's Climate Choices: Panel On Limiting The Magnitude Of Future Climate Change
- 2011-12-07Limiting the Magnitude of Future Climate Change (America's Climate Choices) - America's Climate Choices: Panel On Limiting The Magnitude Of Future Climate Change
- 2011-11-04Limiting the Magnitude of Future Climate Change
- 2011-10-14Food Security and Climate Change in the Pacific: Rethinking the Options
- 2011-08-31Advancing the Science of Climate Change
- 2011-08-17Advancing the Science of Climate Change (National Research Council)
- 2011-08-07Adapting to the Impacts of Climate Change
- 2021-04-01How to Prepare for Climate Change: A Practical Guide to Surviving the Chaos [AZW3]
- 2021-03-17How to Prepare for Climate Change: A Practical Guide to Surviving the Chaos
- 2021-02-17How to Prepare for Climate Change: A Practical Guide to Surviving the Chaos
- 2021-01-27How to Prepare for Climate Change A Practical Guide to Surviving the Chaos
- 2020-08-12Body Count How Climate Change is Killing Us
- 2018-01-29[PDF] The Permaculture Promise: What Permaculture Is and How It Can Help Us Reverse Climate Change, Build a More Resilient Future on Earth, and Revitalize Our Communities
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.