Posted on 2021-04-23, by nokia241186.
English | March 29th, 2021 | ISBN: 1487588615, 1487588623 | 200 pages | True EPUB | 1.80 MB
Falsehood and Fallacy shows students how to evaluate what they read in a digital age now that old institutional gatekeepers, such as the media or institutions of higher education, no longer hold a monopoly on disseminating knowledge. Short chapters cover the problems that exist as a result of the current flow of unmediated information, Fake News, and bad arguments, and demonstrate how to critically evaluate sources - particularly those that appear online.
Kilcrease provides a range of tools to help students evaluate the legitimacy of what they read. She discusses how to be on the lookout for bad arguments and logical fallacies and explains how students can produce clear and convincing academic writing. Exercises are included throughout the book to test student knowledge. Written in a positive style and full of useful tools and exercises, Falsehood and Fallacy embraces the idea that everyone is a writer and has aptitude for further growth.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 47396
- 2022-07-02Practical Intrusion Analysis Prevention and Detection for the Twenty-First Century
- 2021-12-30Writing Architectural History Evidence and Narrative in the Twenty-First Century
- 2021-09-04Eastern Christianity and Politics in the Twenty-First Century
- 2021-07-29Child Development and Education in the Twenty-First Century - Removed
- 2021-04-23Race and Displacement: Nation, Migration, and Identity in the Twenty First Century
- 2020-11-23Environment, Power, and Society for the Twenty First Century: The Hierarchy of Energy [MOBI]
- 2020-05-11The Return of History: Conflict, Migration, and Geopolitics in the Twenty-First Century (CBC Massey Lectures)
- 2020-04-29The Post-Racial Mystique: Media and Race in the Twenty-First Century (Critical Cultural Communication)
- 2020-01-03After Lacan: Literature, Theory and Psychoanalysis in the Twenty-First Century (After Series)
- 2019-12-28Democracy and Growth in the Twenty-first Century: The Diverging Cases of China and Italy
- 2019-11-27The Transition from Graduation to Work: Challenges and Strategies in the Twenty-First Century Asia Pacific and Beyond (Work, Organization, and Employment)
- 2019-11-23Child Development and Education in the Twenty-First Century
- 2019-07-21The Death of Web 2.0 : Ethics, Connectivity and Recognition in the Twenty-First Century
- 2019-05-21Democracy and Growth in the Twenty-first Century: The Diverging Cases of China and Italy
- 2019-01-31Learning and Teaching for the Twenty-First Century Festschrift for Professor Phillip Hughes - Removed
- 2019-01-25The Risk Society at War Terror, Technology and Strategy in the Twenty-First Century
- 2019-01-15Environment, Power, and Society for the Twenty-First Century The Hierarchy of Energy
- 2019-01-14Learning and Teaching for the Twenty-First Century Festschrift for Professor Phillip Hughes
- 2019-01-11Environment, Power, and Society for the Twenty-First Century The Hierarchy of Energy
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.