Posted on 2018-12-04, by voska89.
Murari Mohan Saha, Jan Jozef Izykowski, Eugeniusz Rosolowski, "Fault Location on Power Networks"
English | 2009 | ISBN: 1848828853 | PDF | pages: 432 | 5.2 mb
Fault Location on Power Lines enables readers to pinpoint the location of a fault on power lines following a disturbance. The nine chapters are organised according to the design of different locators. The authors do not simply refer the reader to manufacturers' documentation, but instead have compiled detailed information to allow for in-depth comparison.
Fault Location on Power Lines describes basic algorithms used in fault locators, focusing on fault location on overhead transmission lines, but also covering fault location in distribution networks. An application of artificial intelligence in this field is also presented, to help the reader to understand all aspects of fault location on overhead lines, including both the design and application standpoints.
Professional engineers, researchers, and postgraduate and undergraduate students will find Fault Location on Power Lines a valuable resource, which enables them to reproduce complete algorithms of digital fault locators in their basic forms.
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Ebooks list page : 37977
- 2017-10-10[PDF] Fault Location on Power Networks (Springer Power Systems) - Removed
- 2014-06-08Fault Location on Power Networks (repost)
- 2013-07-21Fault Location on Power Networks (Repost)
- 2013-06-10Fault Location on Power Networks
- 2011-11-03Fault Location on Power Networks (repost)
- 2011-11-03Fault Location on Power Networks
- 2010-06-04Fault Location on Power Networks (ReUp)
- 2009-12-07Fault Location on Power Networks
- 2019-06-27Mining Human Mobility in Location-Based Social Networks
- 2019-01-31Improving the Stability of Meshed Power Networks A Probabilistic Approach Using Embedded HVDC Lines - Removed
- 2019-01-31FACTS Modelling and Simulation in Power Networks
- 2019-01-11Improving the Stability of Meshed Power Networks A Probabilistic Approach Using Embedded HVDC Lines
- 2018-11-01Point-of-Interest Recommendation in Location-Based Social Networks
- 2018-10-07Point-of-Interest Recommendation in Location-Based Social Networks
- 2017-10-29[PDF] Mining Human Mobility in Location-Based Social Networks (Synthesis Lectures on Data Mining and Knowledge Discover)
- 2017-10-25[PDF] Advanced Control of AC / DC Power Networks: System of Systems Approach Based on Spatio-temporal Scales (Focus)
- 2017-10-03[PDF] Fault Location and Service Restoration for Electrical Distribution Systems
- 2017-04-05[PDF] Recommender Systems for Location-based Social Networks - Removed
- 2014-06-19Reactive Power Management of Power Networks with Wind Generation - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.