Posted on 2009-08-05, updated at 2009-09-19. By anonymous.
Hassan Noura, Didier Theilliol, "Fault-tolerant Control Systems: Design and Practical Applications"
Publisher: Springer | ISBN:1848826524 | 2009 | PDF | 234 pages | 5 MB
Fault-tolerant Control Systems reports the development of fault diagnosis and fault-tolerant control (FTC) methods with their application to real plants. After an introduction to fault diagnosis and FTC, a chapter on actuators and sensors in systems with varying degrees of nonlinearity leads to three chapters in which the design of FTC systems is given thorough coverage for real applications:
â€¢ a winding machine typifying a subsystem in various sheet and film processes;
â€¢ a hydraulic three-tank system representative of those used widely in chemical plants; and
â€¢ an active suspension system demonstrating application in whole large-scale systems by splitting into subsystems.
Actuator and sensor faults are accommodated within the control-law design and the integration of fault diagnosis models in the FTC systems described. Commentary is given on the recent results presented. Critical failures â€“ the loss of system observability from total loss of a sensor and of controllability from complete loss of an actuator â€“ are considered. Linearized systems around an operating point and nonlinear systems are discussed and illustrated. A complete simulation platform of the three-tank system, in closed-loop, with or without actuator and sensor faults, is provided for the use of the reader via download from www.springer.com/978-1-84882-652-6.
With its emphasis on real application, Fault-tolerant Control Systems makes an important contribution to the literature on FTC and will be of significant assistance to practicing control engineers with problems of this nature to solve. The book will also be of use to academic researchers and graduate students interested in FTC, bringing to their attention the need to adapt their methods for implementation and suggesting ways in which this can be done.
No Mirrors below, please!
- Ebooks list page : 3296
- 2017-10-26[PDF] Fault-tolerant Control Systems: Design and Practical Applications (Advances in Industrial Control) - Removed
- 2011-01-23Fault-tolerant Control Systems: Design and Practical Applications (Repost)
- 2010-11-17Fault-tolerant Control Systems: Design and Practical Applications (Advances in Industrial Control) (Repost)
- 2009-09-01Fault-tolerant Control Systems: Design and Practical Applications (Advances in Industrial Control) by Hassan Noura
- 2014-06-18Data-driven Design of Fault Diagnosis and Fault-tolerant Control Systems
- 2019-03-20Active Fault Tolerant Control Systems Stochastic Analysis and Synthesis - Removed
- 2019-03-17Active Fault Tolerant Control Systems Stochastic Analysis and Synthesis - Removed
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Internet-based Control Systems: Design and Applications (Advances in Industrial Control)
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Analysis and Synthesis of Fault-Tolerant Control Systems
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Code Design for Dependable Systems: Theory and Practical Applications
- 2016-12-27Analysis and Synthesis of Fault-Tolerant Control Systems
- 2011-08-21Internet-based Control Systems: Design and Applications (Advances in Industrial Control)
- 2011-02-14Internet-based Control Systems: Design and Applications
- 2009-09-25Code Design for Dependable Systems: Theory and Practical Applications (Repost)
- 2008-12-06Active Fault Tolerant Control Systems: Stochastic Analysis and Synthesis (Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences)
- 2007-06-01Code Design for Dependable Systems Theory and Practical Applications
- 2007-05-27Code Design for Dependable Systems: Theory and Practical Applications
- 2018-03-05Active Fault-Tolerant Control Systems: A Behavioral System Theoretic Perspective (EPUB)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.