Posted on 2019-02-22, by nokia241186.
Fertility of Immigrants: A Two-Generational Approach in Germany By Dr. Nadja Milewski (auth.)
2010 | 176 Pages | ISBN: 3642037046 | PDF | 2 MB
This book examines fertility patterns of post-war labor migrants and their descendants in Germany. It includes an introduction to the post-war migration history of Germany and a thorough review of the international literature on fertility of migrants and cultural sub-groups. The author uses data from the German Socio-economic Panel Study and applies event-history techniques to test a set of competing hypotheses derived from the literature. The analysis finds evidence for the effects of adaptation, socialization and composition, as well as for an interrelation of events. It does not however find evidence for a disruptive influence of migration on childbearing behavior. The book shows the advantages of a longitudinal research design over the conventional cross-sectional approach and sets a new standard for research on the fertility of international migrants and their descendants in western European receiving societies.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 39347
- 2019-01-31Fertility of Immigrants A Two-Generational Approach in Germany
- 2009-11-15Fertility of Immigrants: A Two-generational Approach in Germany (Demographic Research Monographs)
- 2019-11-26Solid Oral Dose Process Validation, Volume Two: Lifecycle Approach Application (AAPS Introductions in the Pharmaceutical Sciences)
- 2011-06-18Memory Matters: Generational Responses to Germany's Nazi Past in Recent Women's Literature - Removed
- 2009-01-17Memory Matters: Generational Responses to Germany's Nazi Past in Recent Women's Literature (Interdisciplinary German Cultural S - Removed
- 2020-04-26The Ayurvedic Guide to Fertility: A Natural Approach to Getting Pregnant
- 2020-01-14The Role of Advection in a Two-species Competition Model: A Bifurcation Approach (Memoirs of the American Mathematical Society)
- 2019-12-09Two-dimensional Geometries: A Problem-solving Approach (Pure and Applied Undergraduate Texts)
- 2019-07-04English Made Easy Volume Two: A New ESL Approach: Learning English Through Pictures
- 2019-02-02Freedom from Anxious Thoughts and Feelings: A Two-Step Mindfulness Approach for Moving Beyond Fear and Worry
- 2019-01-25Spectral Approach to Transport Problems in Two-Dimensional Disordered Lattices
- 2019-01-11Spectral Approach to Transport Problems in Two-Dimensional Disordered Lattices
- 2018-12-20Spectral Approach to Transport Problems in Two-Dimensional Disordered Lattices
- 2018-11-28Quantum Physics The Bottom-Up Approach From the Simple Two-Level System to Irreducible Representatio...
- 2018-10-12English Made Easy Volume Two A New ESL Approach Learning English Through Pictures
- 2018-09-19The Two-Pencil Method: The Revolutionary Approach to Drawing It All
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Robust and Optimal Control: A Two-port Framework Approach (Advances in Industrial Control) - Removed
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Continuous-Time Markov Chains and Applications: A Two-Time-Scale Approach (Stochastic Modelling and Applied Probability) - Removed
- 2014-02-14Robust and Optimal Control: A Two-port Framework Approach
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.