Posted on 2020-03-29, by nokia241186.
Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz
Language: English | VTT | Size: 2.80 GB | Duration: 3 hours
Fibromyalgia is a painful condition that afflicts many people around the world.
What you'll learn
Understand the relationship between what they eat and any pain they may feel
Take action to eat foods which are less likely to cause flare ups
No pre-requisite knowledge or materials required
An open mind
Deteation and persistence to complete the chaallenge
Unfortunately, the medical mainstream tends to treat the pain and other symptoms associated with fibromyalgia rather than the root causes of the condition.
The 7 Day Challenge is the first step to understanding what triggers your body and causes the flares up you experience. Each day we challenge the body as you record your experiences. Our experience shows us that what we put into our mouths causes lot of the pain we experience, either later that day or a couple days later.
Each day of the Challenge, you will remove certain food groups from your diet. Then journal how you felt that day. Some challenges like removing wheat products and Gluten may be more difficult than others, but the self-knowledge will help you immensely to discover which foods your body is particularly sensitive to.
When you register, you will join the 4500+ members of our Fibromyalgia Support Group on Facebook as you take proactive steps to reduce pain and fatigue.
Fibromyalgia is a multifaceted condition and its symptoms can be incorrectly linked to other conditions too, leading to improper or ineffective treatment. Rather than treating just the pain or other symptoms, there exists a combination of treatments to manage the causes of fibromyalgia.
If you are dealing with general inflammation, aches, pains, chronic fatigue, brain fog and a complex mix of reactions to industrial age toxins, you may be dealing with fibromyalgia. Your immune, digestive and other systems are out of balance. The symptoms that accompany fibromyalgia can include dizziness, headaches, alles, twitches, brain fog, rashes, tendonitis, bursitis, and general aches.
The road to relief will have to eliminate the toxins, deal with intestinal dysbiosis with its resultant alle reactions, right kind and amount of exercise, and fixing your nutritional profile. Even you can experience the joy of a symptom-free life and reverse the fibromyalgia symptoms! Review the articles in the Research section to learn more about fibromyalgia and treatment options.
Who this course is for:
Anyone suffering from pain
People whose medical professionals think their pain is just is their head
People interested in having more energy
This course is meant for people wanting to live a healthy lifestyle and reverse the conditions they now have
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 43106
- 2020-04-14Fibromyalgia 7 Day Challenge For Pain Free Living & Health
- 2020-03-01Fibromyalgia - 7 Day Challenge for Pain Free Living & Health
- 2017-11-03[PDF] Udemy - Fibromyalgia - 7 Day Challenge for Pain Free Living & Health
- 2017-02-02Fibromyalgia - 7 Day Challenge for Pain Free Living & Health
- 2017-10-26[PDF] Natural Posture for Pain-Free Living: The Practice of Mindful Alignment
- 2013-09-14Natural Posture for Pain-Free Living: The Practice of Mindful Alignment
- 2013-09-10Natural Posture for Pain-Free Living: The Practice of Mindful Alignment
- 2013-09-05Natural Posture for Pain-Free Living: The Practice of Mindful Alignment
- 2020-05-04Pain Free Living The Egoscue Method For Strength, Harmony, And Happiness
- 2019-09-01The Inflammation Syndrome; Your Nutrition Plan for Great Health, Weight Loss, and Pain-Free Living
- 2018-07-17The Yass Method For Pain-Free Movement: A Guide to Easing through Your Day without Aches and Pains
- 2018-07-14The Yass Method For Pain-Free Movement - A Guide to Easing through Your Day without Aches and Pains
- 2018-07-09The Yass Method For Pain-Free Movement A Guide to Easing through Your Day without Aches and Pains
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Pain Free Living: The Egoscue Method for Strength, Harmony, and Happiness
- 2017-12-11[PDF] The Inflammation Syndrome: Your Nutrition Plan for Great Health, Weight Loss, and Pain-Free Living
- 2012-11-30The Inflammation Syndrome: Your Nutrition Plan for Great Health, Weight Loss, and Pain-Free Living (2nd edition) [Repost]
- 2012-05-077 Steps to a Pain Free Life (How to Rapidly Relieve Back & Neck Pain Using the Mackenzie Method) by Robin McKenzie
- 2010-05-08The Inflammation Syndrome: Your Nutrition Plan for Great Health, Weight Loss, and Pain-Free Living
- 2019-01-27Comfort at Your Computer: Body Awareness Training for Pain-Free Computer Use
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.