Posted on 2019-04-16, updated at 2019-04-18, by Germany2020.
Financial Accounting-Adjusting Entries & Financial Statement
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 12 Hours | Lec: 107 | 988 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Adjusting entry creation, posting adjusting entries to a worksheet, creating financial statements from the trial balance
Adjusting entries, posting adjusting entries to a worksheet, financial statement creation from an adjusted trial balance, and reversing entries will be covered in this course.
The adjusting entry process is a fundamental bookkeeping and accounting process but is often the accounting process most misunderstood.
Because of the name of accounting adjusting entry process we are led to believe that we are adjusting errors made by the accounting department. In other words, we may get the idea that the adjusting process would not be needed if the accounting department did their work perfectly through the period. This assumption of the adjusting process fixing errors is not the primary purpose for the adjusting process.
The adjusting process is a necessary part of the accounting cycle and one that is built into the accounting system. In other words, we plan for the adjusting process, and part of the plan is to enter normal accounting transactions in such a way that we will most easily be able to make adjustments at the end of the time period.
The adjusting process helps significantly with the understanding of accrual concepts because the adjusting process focuses on timing differences, on when revenue and expense should be recognized.
We enter adjusting entries as of the end of the period. Adjusting entries will have a balance sheet component and an income statement component.
Once the adjusting entries are complete, we can use the adjusted trial balance to create the financial statements, the balance sheet, the income statement, and the statement of equity. Who will we be learning from?
- Ebooks list page : 40275
- 2019-04-18Financial Accounting-Adjusting Entries & Financial Statement
- 2019-04-17Financial Accounting-Adjusting Entries & Financial Statement
- 2019-02-02ACCOUNTING AND FINANCIAL STATEMENT ANALYSIS COMPLETE TRAINING TUTORIAL COMPRISED
- 2016-06-12Accounting and Financial Statement Analysis Complete Training
- 2014-06-19Crash Course in Accounting and Financial Statement Analysis
- 2014-06-10Crash Course in Accounting and Financial Statement Analysis (repost)
- 2011-05-15Crash Course in Accounting and Financial Statement Analysis
- 2010-07-30[HF] Crash Course in Accounting and Financial Statement Analysis
- 2010-04-20Crash Course in Accounting and Financial Statement Analysis
- 2010-02-05Crash Course in Accounting and Financial Statement Analysis
- 2009-12-31Crash Course in Accounting and Financial Statement Analysis
- 2009-12-29Crash Course in Accounting and Financial Statement Analysis
- 2009-08-04Crash Course in Accounting and Financial Statement Analysis
- 2009-03-27Crash Course in Accounting and Financial Statement Analysis
- 2009-01-25Crash Course in Accounting and Financial Statement Analysis
- 2019-03-23Financial Reporting, Financial Statement Analysis and Valuation A Strategic Perspective, 7 edition
- 2019-02-04INTRODUCTION TO FINANCIAL STATEMENT ANALYSIS TUTORIAL COMPRISED
- 2019-01-15Financial Statement Analysis A Practitioner's Guide
- 2019-01-11Financial Statement Analysis A Practitioner's Guide
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.