Posted on 2021-01-07, by nokia241186.
English | 2014 | ISBN: 1118935799 | 222 pages | EPUB | 0.95 MB
Applying the Lessons of History to Understanding Fraud Today and Tomorrow
Financial Stability provides a roadmap by which the world can anticipate and avoid future financial disruptions. This unique discussion of past and present financial events offers new insights that explain economic, political, and legal antecedents of financial crises in Western markets. With a detailed discussion of the history of finance, this book shows modern investors and finance professionals how to learn from past successes and failures to gauge future market threats.
Readers will gain new insight into the antecedents of todays financial markets and the political economy that surrounds them. Armed with this knowledge, they will be able to craft a strategy that steers away from financial disorder and toward maximum stability. Coverage includes discussion of capital, forecasting, and political reaction, and past, present, and future applications within all realms of business. The companion website offers additional data and research, providing a complete resource for those seeking a better understanding of the risk at hand.
As the world struggles to emerge from the latest financial crisis, professionals in finance, the law and other disciplines, and the people they advise, are searching for understanding to avoid future crises. Financial Stability argues that the best lessons are learned from our own mistakes, and that the ability to look ahead depends upon our willingness to look back. Readers will:
Review the historical laws, practices, and outcomes that shaped the modern day financial markets of the great western economies
Understand the theory of financial stability, the roles of law and transparency, and the importance of action to punish fraud in order to prevent future contagion
Work through the theoretical proofs in terms of math, law, accounting, economics, philosophy, and international trade
Build a strategy for the future with consideration toward needs, sources, balance, and learning from past mistakes
Everywhere around the globe, at all points in history, financial crises have always been rooted in the confluence of politics, finance, and law. Financial Stability puts the latest global financial crisis in perspective, highlighting the lessons we have already learned, and those we need to internalize today.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 46075
- 2020-07-21Financial Stability, Website: Fraud, Confidence and the Wealth of Nations (Wiley Finance)
- 2017-10-24[PDF] Financial Stability, Website: Fraud, Confidence and the Wealth of Nations (Wiley Finance)
- 2018-11-21Financial Stability, Economic Growth, and the Role of Law
- 2010-10-07Financial Stability, Economic Growth, and the Role of Law
- 2009-07-08Financial Stability, Economic Growth, and the Role of Law
- 2020-11-29A Question of Power Electricity and the Wealth of Nations [Audiobook]
- 2020-11-20A Question of Power: Electricity and the Wealth of Nations (Audiobook)
- 2020-01-11Law and the Wealth of Nations: Finance, Prosperity, and Democracy
- 2019-12-08Humanomics: Moral Sentiments and the Wealth of Nations for the Twenty-First Century (Cambridge Studies in Economics, Choice, and Society)
- 2018-04-16Energy and the Wealth of Nations An Introduction to Biophysical Economics, Second Edition - Removed
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Energy and the Wealth of Nations: Understanding the Biophysical Economy - Removed
- 2017-11-21[PDF] Cities and the Wealth of Nations
- 2017-02-10[PDF] Cities and the Wealth of Nations
- 2014-02-23Energy and the Wealth of Nations: Understanding the Biophysical Economy (Repost)
- 2013-04-16Charles A. S. Hall - Energy and the Wealth of Nations [1 eBook (PDF)]
- 2013-04-03Energy and the Wealth of Nations: Understanding the Biophysical Economy
- 2011-09-16Big Business and the Wealth of Nations
- 2011-05-11Global Political Economy and the Wealth of Nations: Performance, Institutions, Problems and Policies
- 2011-04-02The World Wide Web and the Wealth of Nations: Does IT Matter?
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.