Posted on 2018-09-21, updated at 2019-02-15, by nokia241186.
Fingerprint Development Techniques : Theory and Application
by Stephen M. Bleay and Ruth S. Croxton
English | 2018 | ISBN: 1119992613 | 520 Pages | ePUB | 46 MB
A comprehensive review of the latest fingerprint development and imaging techniques.
With contributions from leading experts in the field, Fingerprint Development Techniques offers a comprehensive review of the key techniques used in the development and imaging of fingerprints. It includes a review of the properties of fingerprints, the surfaces that fingerprints are deposited on, and the interactions that can occur between fingerprints, surfaces and environments. Comprehensive in scope, the text explores the history of each process, the theory behind the way fingerprints are either developed or imaged, and information about the role of each of the chemical constituents in recommended formulations.
The authors explain the methodology employed for carrying out comparisons of effectiveness of various development techniques that clearly demonstrate how to select the most effective approaches. The text also explores how techniques can be used in sequence and with techniques for recovering other forms of forensic evidence. In addition, the book offers a guide for the selection of fingerprint development techniques and includes information on the influence of surface contamination and exposure conditions.
This important resource:
- Provides clear methodologies for conducting comparisons of fingerprint development technique effectiveness
- Contains in-depth assessment of fingerprint constituents and how they are utilized by development and imaging processes
- Includes background information on fingerprint chemistry
- Offers a comprehensive history, the theory, and the applications for a broader range of processes, including the roles of each constituent in reagent formulations
Fingerprint Development Techniques offers a comprehensive guide to fingerprint development and imaging, building on much of the previously unpublished research of the Home Office Centre for Applied Science and Technology.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 37182
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Statistical and Managerial Techniques for Six Sigma Methodology: Theory and Application
- 2014-05-21Statistical and Managerial Techniques for Six Sigma Methodology: Theory and Application (repost)
- 2013-08-03Statistical and Managerial Techniques for Six Sigma Methodology: Theory and Application
- 2012-05-16The Doctrine And Application Of Fluxions, Part 1 (1776)
- 2011-08-09Functional integration theory and applications
- 2008-03-14[request]Modern Heuristic Optimization Techniques: Theory and Applications to Power Systems (IEEE Press Series on Power Engineering)
- 2019-05-13Advances in Cryptology - ASIACRYPT 2018: 24th International Conference on the Theory and Application of Cryptology and I
- 2019-03-27Video-Reflexive Ethnography in Health Research and Healthcare Improvement Theory and Application
- 2019-03-21Ecological Statistics Contemporary theory and application
- 2019-03-20Video-Reflexive Ethnography in Health Research and Healthcare Improvement Theory and Application
- 2019-03-18Synchronization Theory and Application - Removed
- 2019-03-17Ecological Statistics Contemporary theory and application
- 2019-03-17Video-Reflexive Ethnography in Health Research and Healthcare Improvement Theory and Application
- 2019-03-06Thin-Walled Composite Beams Theory and Application
- 2019-03-06Ecological Statistics Contemporary theory and application
- 2019-03-06Video-Reflexive Ethnography in Health Research and Healthcare Improvement Theory and Application
- 2019-03-04Logo Design Theory and Application Bootcamp
- 2019-01-31Long-Term Ecological Research Between Theory and Application
- 2019-01-31The Practice of Supply Chain Management Where Theory and Application Converge
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.