Posted on 2021-01-07, by nokia241186.
English | 2020 | ISBN-13 : 978-1911163626 | 112 Pages | True EPUB | 72.71 MB
This book teaches the aspiring crafter everything you would need to know about knitting in step-by-step projects.
By the end of the book, you will have learned all the knitting stitches to follow patterns and make your own creations. Knitter extraordinaire Louise Walker's mantra is 'If you can knit, purl, increase and decrease, then you can make anything.' In this book, she teaches you all the basic techniques you need to know to make the most exciting and achievable knits. Assuming that you've never held a needle before, the book introduces you the basics and teaches you new techniques as and when you need them, without overloading you with information. The best thing is that most of the projects use chunky and super chunky yarn, which means that the wool is easy to handle, you can see your stitches more easily and your project will grow quickly!
Unlike other knitting books, First Time Knits has links to accessible online video tutorials. As you go through the book, there are also Louise's knitters who work on the same project as you. They tell you their knitting stories and compare their finished knits with you, helping you identify the common mistakes made, why they've made them and how to fix them.
This knitting book is perfect for crafters who want to make something beautiful quickly, but are intimidated by most knitting patterns.
Projects include: Animal phone cosy, bear cup warmer, tiger scarf, whale bottle carrier, turtle coaster, faux taxidermy, bobble hat, hot dog toy, rainbow raglan jumper.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 46084
- 2013-02-23Balloonology: 32 Fun Projects to Take You from Beginner to Expert
- 2017-10-22[PDF] Go Crochet! Skill Builder: 30 Crochet-in-a-Day Projects to Take You from Beginner to Expert
- 2017-05-10Raspberry Pi: The Ultimate Step by Step Guide to Take you from Beginner to Expert, Set Up, Programming, Projects For Raspberry
- 2021-02-14Eggs All Day: 100 recipes to take you from dawn to dusk
- 2021-01-13Eggs All Day 100 recipes to take you from dawn to dusk
- 2020-07-26Grit to Great: How Perseverance, Passion, and Pluck Take You from Ordinary to Extraordinary
- 2020-07-24The Blister Prone Athlete's Guide To Preventing Foot Blisters: Insider Tips To Take You From Blister Victim To Champion
- 2020-07-12Grit to Great: How Perseverance, Passion, and Pluck Take You from Ordinary to Extraordinary
- 2019-01-15Grit to Great How Perseverance, Passion, and Pluck Take You from Ordinary to Extraordinary
- 2019-01-10Grit to Great How Perseverance, Passion, and Pluck Take You from Ordinary to Extraordinary
- 2018-12-24Grit to Great How Perseverance, Passion, and Pluck Take You from Ordinary to Extraordinary
- 2017-11-10[PDF] Grit to Great: How Perseverance, Passion, and Pluck Take You from Ordinary to Extraordinary
- 2017-11-04[PDF] The Blister Prone Athlete's Guide To Preventing Foot Blisters: Insider Tips To Take You From Blister Victim To Champion
- 2013-06-17The Happiness Choice: The Five Decisions That Will Take You From Where You Are to Where You Want to Be
- 2019-07-26%^(Satisfying) - Why You Should Read First Time Sewing: Step-by-Step Basics and Easy Projects by Creative Publishing International Online or Download [~PDF ~EPUB ~MOBI] - Removed
- 2021-01-27The First-time Gardener: Growing Vegetables: All the know-how and encouragement you need to grow - and fall in love with! - your brand new food garden (The First-Time Gardener's Guides, 1)
- 2020-10-18THE BREASTFEEDING BOOK FOR THE FIRST TIME MOM: Everything You Must Know About Nursing | A Simple Guide for New Mothers
- 2020-08-20Fantastic First-Time Father (50 Things You Really Need to Know)
- 2020-07-23Pregnancy: For The First Time Moms, What They Don't Tell You
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.