First-in-Family Students, University Experience and Family Life: Motivations, Transitions and Participation
Posted on 2020-01-13, by books_lover.
This book examines the university experiences of first-in-family university students, and how these students’ decisions to return to education impact upon their family members and significant others. While it is well known that parental educational background has a substantial impact on the educational levels of family and dependents, it is unclear how attending university as a first-in-family student translates into the family and community of the learner. With the continuing requirements for higher education institutions to increase the participation of students from a range of diverse backgrounds and educational biographies, this is a major gap in understanding that needs to be addressed. Exploring how this university participation is understood at an individual, familial and community level, this book provides valuable insights into how best to support different student requirements. This book will be of great interest to students and researchers in the fields of education and s
- Ebooks list page : 42414
- 2018-01-31[PDF] First-in-Family Students, University Experience and Family Life: Motivations, Transitions and Participation - Removed
- 2017-04-03First-in-Family Students, University Experience and Family Life Motivations, Transitions and Par...
- 2019-12-06The Experience of Being First in Family at University: Pioneers in Higher Education (SpringerBriefs in Education)
- 2019-12-31Understanding Experiences of First Generation University Students: Culturally Responsive and Sustaining Methodologies (Understanding Student Experiences of Higher Education)
- 2012-01-03Unequal Childhoods: Class, Race, and Family Life, Second Edition with an Update a Decade Later
- 2020-02-04Mixed Family Life in the UK: An Ethnographic Study of Japanese-British Families (Palgrave Macmillan Studies in Family and Intimate Life)
- 2020-01-10Sold People: Traffickers and Family Life in North China
- 2019-12-28Intercultural Experience and Identity: Narratives of Chinese Doctoral Students in the UK (Palgrave Studies on Chinese Education in a Global Perspective)
- 2019-07-10Chinese Adolescents in Hong Kong Family Life, Psychological Well-Being and Risk Behavior
- 2019-04-28Live The Art Of Balancing Work Life And Family Life
- 2019-04-27Live The Art Of Balancing Work Life And Family Life
- 2019-01-24Intercultural Experience and Identity Narratives of Chinese Doctoral Students in the UK - Removed
- 2019-01-11Intercultural Experience and Identity Narratives of Chinese Doctoral Students in the UK
- 2018-12-25Intercultural Experience and Identity Narratives of Chinese Doctoral Students in the UK
- 2018-11-13To Have and to Hold Slave Work and Family Life in Antebellum South Carolina
- 2018-11-13Learning to Forget Schooling and Family Life in New HavenÂ’s Working Class, 1870-1940
- 2018-07-14Mothers And Children Jewish Family Life In Medieval Europe
- 2018-07-08Sexual Identity and Lesbian Family Life Lesbianism, Patriarchalism and the Asian Family in Taiwan
- 2018-06-19Mothers and Children Jewish Family Life in Medieval Europe
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.