Posted on 2019-02-03, by nokia241186.
FlexSim 2019 version 19.0.0 Enterprise | 1.2 Gb
FlexSim Software Products, Inc. is pleased to announce the availability of FlexSim 2019 (version 19.0.0), is 3D simulation software designed for modeling processes. Processes include manufacturing, packaging, warehousing, material handling, supply-chain, and many others.
What's New in FlexSim - version 2019 (19.0):
Visuals + Animation
- JT File Importer
Import 3D model files from CAD software using the JT file format. These files import into FlexSim quickly without having to sacrifice data.
- Directly Animate Bones
FlexSim has supported bone animations on 3D shapes for a while, but FlexSim 2019 now provides a way to directly animate 3D shapes with bones. Simply enter the Animations tool for the 3D shape, click the Bone Animations button, and choose Animate Bones Directly. The bones in the 3D shape will become visible and are now able to be rotated as part of your own custom animations.
- Parent Subcomponent to Bone
Ever wanted to have an operator hold something throughout an animation, like a tool or a clipboard? You now have the option to parent a subcomponent to a bone on a 3D shape within the Animations tool. All you have to do is use the Sampler to choose the bone that the subcomponent will parent to-it will "stick" there during the animation, moving and even rotating with the bone.
- Person Flow, a New Process Flow Type
The new Person Process Flow type adds a few extra features from other types of Process Flows. It automatically creates an "Arrivals" flow where you can set the arrivals for people in your model. These arrivals are automatically connected to the "Person Flow," where people move through the logic and behaviors you've specified in the model.
- People Activity Sets
FlexSim 2019 comes with various activity sets to quickly create common groups of activities. Simply drag these templates into the model, hook them into your process logic, and edit as needed. For example, this lets you simply drag out the activity set for Transport then Process instead of having to individually drag out and arrange all the acquire activities, resources, and other elements that are involved.
- Process Activity
The Process activity allows you to represent a delay time for a process, like the Delay activity. But unlike the Delay activity, you can also specify which objects or entities are involved in the process, what state they're in during the process, and what happens when the process is preempted or resumed.
- We've also...
. Added a priority value to resource objects; it's used when acquiring and preempting resources.
. Made it easier to simulate shift schedules with Time Tables and Down Behaviors.
. Improved the UI for how people objects are added to groups.
- Conditional Travel
You'll notice a Condition field in the A* objects' properties. This gives you the option to have travelers either follow or ignore a path, barrier or divider based on a condition, such as a label.
- Barrier Update
The barrier object has received a big update-instead of simply being a full-time barrier as before, it can now be partitioned into sections with different directions of allowed travel through each section. For example, you could partition the barrier to only allow travel through a small corridor, or you could have the barrier restrict the flow of traffic to only a northeastern direction.
- Two-Way Path Toggle
Dividers and paths can quickly be toggled to be either one-way or two-way. You can find this checkbox in the new Properties window or Quick Properties menu for these objects.
- We've also...
. Developed a FlexScript API for A* objects and data.
. Added a Mandatory Path object.
. Added a heat map option based on the percentage of total traversals.
- Improvements to Data and Charting
. Added support for more SQL keywords: UNION, UNION ALL, INTERSECT, and EXCEPT.
. Calculated tables and chart templates can now save their data during an experiment.
. New options for the Milestone Collector.
. More options for event listening in Statistics Collectors.
. Can now enable/disable Statistics Collectors in the toolbox (right-click option).
- Time Table Improvements
. The Time Table's weekly and daily modes now use an improved graphical display.
. Various improvements to the user interface.
About FlexSim. FlexSim is a flexible and powerful 3D simulation software used for modeling, simulating, predicting, and visualizing the systems in various industries which include manufacturing, material handling, healthcare, warehousing, mining, and more. The easy-to-use and user-friendly simulation software helps businesses and organizations improve their processes, discover and remove waste, reduce cost, and increase revenue.
What is more, FlexSim has the capability to simulate systems using 3D visualizations. It also has a library of objects that users can customize as they build models of their systems. With FlexSim, creating layouts and models of systems is a breeze through the aid of its drag-and-drop and point-and-click functionalities. Likewise, analyzing a system using the software is made easy. Users will be able to build 3D charts and graphs right in their models, as well as export reports and statistics. Last but not least, FlexSim permits users to identify the potentials of their systems and optimize them through experimentation.
About FlexSim Software Products, Inc. FlexSim Software Products, Inc. (FSP) creates simulation software and provides simulation modeling services. As a high tech company, we are driven to create bold new advancements in simulation technology in terms of flexibility, ease-of-use, customization, 3D graphics, and more. We realize that you go into a simulation project with a need for answers. FlexSim Simulation Software (FlexSim) will meet and exceed your simulation needs. We're here to help you succeed.
Version: 2019 version 19.0.0 Enterprise
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page :
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even or newer
Size: 1.2 Gb
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 39101
- 2019-10-29Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 version 1809 build 17763.832
- 2019-10-06Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 Version 1809 Build 17763.775 x64 Multilingual - October 3, 2019
- 2019-08-20Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 version 1809 Build 17763.720
- 2019-08-09Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 version 1809 Build 17763.652 - Removed
- 2019-07-27Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 Version 1809 Build 17763.652 (x64) OEM July 2019
- 2019-07-26Microsoft Visual Studio Enterprise 2019 Version 16.2
- 2019-07-14Microsoft Visual Studio Enterprise 2019 version 16.1.6 (16.1.29102.190) Enterprise - Removed
- 2019-07-13Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 Version 1809 Build 17763.615 (x86-x64) OEM July 2019 - Removed
- 2019-06-23Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 Version 1809 Build 17763.592 x64 OEM June 2019 - Removed
- 2019-05-27Microsoft Visual Studio Enterprise 2019 version 16.1 (16.1.28917.181) Enterprise - Removed
- 2019-05-17Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 Version 1809 Build 17763.503 x64 OEM - May 14, 2019 Multilanguage - Removed
- 2019-02-22Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 version 1809 Build 17763.316
- 2019-02-05Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 version 1809 Build 17763.292 - Removed
- 2019-01-29Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 version 1809 Build 17763.292 - Removed
- 2019-12-08Microsoft Office Pro Plus 2019 version 1911 Build 12228.20332
- 2019-12-07CADopia Pro 2019 version 18.104.22.1689
- 2019-11-20Altium Concord Pro 2019 version 22.214.171.124
- 2019-11-18Microsoft Office 2019 Version 1908 Build 11929.20376 ProPlus Retail (x86 x64) Multilingual Octobe...
- 2019-11-03Microsoft Office 2019 Version 1908 Build 11929.20376 ProPlus Retail (x86-x64) Multilingual - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.