Posted on 2019-12-02, by everest555.
h264, yuv420p, 1280x720 |ENGLISH, aac, 44100 Hz, 2 channels | 1h 53 mn | 1.9 GB
Instructor: Gregory Caremans
A neuroscience perspective on Focus, from distractions and multi-tasking over improvement strategies to the Flow State
What you'll learn
Significantly improve your focus by applying a whole set of strategies
Understand the mechanism driving focus
Understand why and how we loose our focus
Appreciate the limits of focus
Recognize the different sources that lead to a loss of focus
Apply a simple 5 step process to reach your Flow State
Create the right conditions, both internally and externally, to have your brain operate in optimal conditions and at full speed
A keen interest in human behavior is the only real prerequisite for this course
No previous knowledge required - I will take you step by step through the different concepts, models and brainstructures presented in the course
No specific materials are needed for this course. Taking notes is recommended
At different stages in the course, you will be invited to go to youtube to watch a video. It is important you do go and watch those videos before continuing the course
Regardless if you are a very focused or distracted person, this course will help you reach the next level.
We all have this inherent capacity to focus ... but at the same time, attention is a limited resource. Not only should we be aware of this, but treat it as such: something most valuable.
In this course we will be looking at our capacity to Focus from a whole variety of angles. From brain systems and neurochemicals, over the impact of survival instincts and emotions, to the different types of distractions we're facing. There will be a whole pallet of advice and insights, as well as tips, tricks and strategies presented to help you gain substantial improvement in your capacity to focus.
And we're not even speaking about the many experiments, and mind-twisting tests included in this course, which you will be subject to. We won't be talking about focus. You will be experimenting it for yourself.
You're in for a treat. We've updated this already fantastic course, and added a whole section about the flow state. Thoroughly researched. Top notch.
And Flow. Aahh Flow... a personal favourite. This altered state of consciousness let's us tap into the subconscious resources our brain has at its disposal ... and yet... it seems so hard to get there...
Well not anymore. We will be looking at the Flow state from the original flow state theory from Csickzentmichalyi back in the 70ies, to the latest neuroscience available. We will be looking at flow from different perspectives. What is it? How to recognize it? The difference with Focus. But most importantly, we'll share a five step process to reach this Flow state yourself.
What you'll find in the course:
This little gem, just as with all our other courses, has been thoroughly researched to bring you the best in brain insights. In this course, among others, there will be a particular emphasis on the dual brain theory (backed by D. Kahneman, Nobel Prize winner and one of world's leading psychologists), and Mihail Csickzentmihalyi, the pioneer when it comes to the Flow Theory.
The tests and experiments have been designed by leading experts in the field of psychology. So you don't have to worry about lasting damage done to your brain or mind ;)
After this course, you will be able to focus as never before. On top of the research and studies, I will be sharing my own experience, insights and strategies that have helped me significantly improve my own productivity and quality.
The course is packed with concrete tools, so you can apply this immediately in your own life:
Improve your Focus - by applying a whole set of strategies
Find your Flow - by following a simple 5 steps process
Understand the mechanism driving Focus and Flow - by exploring theories and scientific studies
Explore why and how we loose our focus - by participating in mindbending tests and experiments
Create the right conditions - both internally and externally, to have your brain operate in optimal conditions and at full speed
And So Much More... such as multi-tasking, survival skills, network of neurons, ego depletion, dopamine, quality control, wine tasting, salsa dancing, and so on ...
Just as the subject of this course, the content will be focused and to the point. Now regardless if you are a very focused or distracted person, this course will help you reach the next level. It's very hands-on and packed with tips and strategies that will benefit the novice as well as the more advanced.
Who this course is for:
Anyone with an interest in human behavior
Individuals looking for personal development
Anyone looking to improve their understanding of and capacity to focus
Anyone looking to understand and reach a flow state
- Ebooks list page : 41978
- 2019-12-18Endoscopic Third Ventriculostomy: Classic Concepts and a State-of-the-Art Guide
- 2019-07-10Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery A Comprehensive Study Guide
- 2019-01-24Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery A Comprehensive Study Guide - Removed
- 2019-01-11Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery A Comprehensive Study Guide
- 2019-01-06Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery A Comprehensive Study Guide
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Sinus Headache, Migraine, and the Otolaryngologist: A Comprehensive Clinical Guide
- 2017-10-11[PDF] Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery: A Comprehensive Study Guide - Removed
- 2017-10-08[PDF] Mind, Brain, and Education Science: A Comprehensive Guide to the New Brain-Based Teaching
- 2017-02-10[PDF] Mind, Brain, and Education Science: A Comprehensive Guide to the New Brain-Based Teaching
- 2012-03-14Sacred Ground: Music and Window Frequencies for Meditation (Brain Sync audios) by Kelly Howell
- 2020-05-13The Little Book of Clarity: A Quick Guide to Focus and Declutter Your Mind
- 2020-05-02Technical Analysis and Chart Interpretations: A Comprehensive Guide to Understanding Established Trading Tactics for Ultimate Profit (Wiley Trading)
- 2020-04-17Happy Brain: Boost Your Dopamine, Serotonin, Oxytocin & Other Neurotransmitters Naturally, Improve Your Focus and Brain Functions (38 Tips, Train, Power, Function, Science, Endorphins) (Volume 1) Ed 3
- 2020-04-17Brain Builder: The Art of Focus and Concentration: 6 steps to better focus (Volume 1)
- 2020-03-04Coppicing and Coppice Crafts: A Comprehensive Guide
- 2019-12-12Butchering Beef The Comprehensive Photographic Guide to Humane Slaughtering and Butchering
- 2019-12-06Change Your Brain, Change Your Grades: The Secrets of Successful Students: Science-Based Strategies to Boost Memory, Strengthen Focus, and Study Faster
- 2019-12-03The Thyroid and Its Diseases: A Comprehensive Guide for the Clinician
- 2019-12-02HIV and GI Tract Complications: A Comprehensive Clinical Guide (Clinical Gastroenterology)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.