Posted on 2017-07-17, by manhneovn.
FontAgent 7 for Mac features a new, modern UI, macOS Sierra compatibility, and all-new metadata, integrity, history and sharing engines that elevate FontAgent into a class by itself. FontAgent is available in its traditional Standard Edition and a new Sync Edition that lets you share fonts across all your users, machines and projects.
All-New, Modern Interface
FontAgent 7 is a revolutionary release of the World's Smartest Font Manager. The first thing you'll notice is its all-new, stunning interface that features crisp font previews, simple controls and powerful set management. Activate, deactivate, find fonts, change colors, customize text and resize UI panes in seconds. And it's ready for macOS Sierra, Adobe Creative Cloud 2017 and QuarkXPress 2017. It's font management done right.
Powerful New Font Viewers
Preview your fonts in your choice of text and colors using FontAgent's redesigned Player, Compare and Glyph views. View font slide shows, waterfalls, paragraphs, comparisons and glyph sets. Drag character glyphs directly into your documents. Select the right font for every passage, heading and project.
Create a Centralized Font Library
Just drag your fonts into FontAgent to verify their integrity and add them to your centralized library along with 1350+ free Google fonts. As you import fonts, FontAgent keeps a full history of your new additions and archives your growing library to the Cloud for safekeeping.
Find Fonts Faster
Enter a search term and instantly find fonts whose names, properties, metadata or comments match it. Want to sharpen your focus? Use Smart Search to perform complex searches in seconds, and save them as Smart Sets that auto-update as you add fonts to your collection.
Instantly Share and Sync Fonts
Welcome to the future of font management: sharing and syncing fonts through the Cloud-no server license or administration required. It's a great solution for:
- Workgroups who want to share and sync fonts across users
- Groups looking for a server solution that eliminates server hardware, software and administrative costs
- Individuals seeking to sync fonts across multiple computers
More Metadata than Ever
The new FontAgent discovers more font metadata than ever. Select a font or set and view its properties and metadata in FontAgent's right sidebar. View font names, formats, styles, metrics, filenames, locations, activation, ratings, comments-everything you need to know about your fonts.
Explore Your Fonts Using Table View
Use FontAgent's Table View is a built-in spreadsheet that lets you quickly explore and compare font metadata. Click a table column to sort your currently selected fonts by their traits, foundries, sizes, file formats and version numbers. Activate and rate your fonts with a click.
Manage Subscription and System Fonts
Manage system fonts and subscription fonts from services like Monotype SkyFonts automatically. Preview and add them to sets, just like all your other fonts. With FontAgent's open architecture, all your fonts are at your fingertips.
Simple, Efficient Font Activation
Click slide switches to activate and deactivate fonts and sets manually. Auto-activate fonts as you open documents in Adobe Creative Cloud and Suite apps-including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and InCopy-as well as QuarkXPress, Microsoft Office and a world of other popular Mac apps.
Print and Export Your Fonts
Create hardcopy and PDF font samples for sharing with clients and co-workers. With a few clicks, produce waterfalls, paragraphs, logotype, character sets-whatever you want. Export fonts into organized folder hierarchies for archiving or sending to service bureaus.
4.5 Out of 5 Mice from Macworld
Macworld awarded 4.5 mice to the new release saying, "FontAgent 7 is full of useful new features, including an updated interface, new font previews, and a dramatically improved font identification engine." Combined with its new import, integrity, history and previewing engines, the V7 release opens a new arena for font management tools serving the creative professional.
What's new in FontAgent 7?
FontAgent includes a wide spectrum of new features and functionality.
Viewing, Selecting and Activating Your Fonts
- The Table View includes detailed data about your fonts that you can sort, search and print
- The List View shows fonts in their native typefaces with selected metadata about each font
- The Player View plays slide shows of your fonts in custom text and colors
- The Compare View lists multiple fonts in custom text and colors
- The Glyph View lets you view individual character glyphs and drag them into your documents
- The Sets Sidebar helps you organize your fonts by sources and projects
- The Properties Sidebar displays more details than ever about your fonts
All-New User Experience
- A crisp, modern interface that you can reshape to meet your needs
- Single-click font activation and deactivation
- Auto-activation plug-ins for the latest editions of Adobe Creative Cloud, QuarkXPress and Adobe Creative Suite
- A Smart Search editor that helps you specify complex searches of your font catalog and build Smart Sets
- A powerful printing engine produces catalogs and reports of your fonts
Sharing and Syncing Your Fonts (Sync Edition Only)
- Simple, one-click sharing of fonts with others in your workgroup
- Easy syncing of fonts across your computers
Requirements: FontAgent 7 requires macOS Sierra, El Capitan or Yosemite (10.10 or later).
- 2017-07-13FontAgent 7.2.2 Build 7220 MacOSX
- Ebooks list page : 31789
- 2017-07-13FontAgent 7.2.2 Build 7220 MacOSX
- 2018-11-18GRAPHISOFT ARCHICAD 22 Build 4005 MacOSX
- 2018-11-14TechSmith Snagit v.2019.0.0 (Build 94003) (MacOSX)
- 2018-10-22GRAPHISOFT ARCHICAD 22 Build 4005 MacOSX
- 2018-08-10GRAPHISOFT ARCHICAD 22 Build 3006 MacOSX
- 2018-07-22Video Copilot Element 3d 2.2.2 Build 2155 Macosx
- 2018-07-13GRAPHISOFT ARCHICAD 22 Build 3006 MacOSX
- 2018-06-30TechSmith Snagit 2018.2 Build 90445 MacOSX
- 2018-06-03Video Copilot Element 3d 2.2.2 Build 2155 Macosx
- 2018-04-20papers 3.4.16 Build 555 MacOSX
- 2018-04-17Meta 1.8.2 Build 1658 MacOSX
- 2018-03-31FontExplorer X Pro 6.0.4 Build 20106 macOSX
- 2017-09-16XMind 8 Pro 3.7.4 Build 201709040350 MacOSX
- 2017-09-16Light Pillar Mosaic 1.0.8 Build 80 MacOSX
- 2017-09-10Schrodinger Suites 2017 Build 1 MacOSX
- 2017-07-27GraphicConverter 10.4.3 Build 2825 MacOSX
- 2017-07-24JPEGmini Pro 2.0.0 Build 134 MacOSX
- 2017-07-11Mail Act-On 4.0.4 Build 2365 (MacOSX)
- 2017-07-01Thomson Reuters EndNote X8.0.1 Build 12636 MacOSX
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.