Posted on 2018-05-28, by manhneovn.
This book explores the rich and deep interplay between mathematics and physics one century after David Hilbert's works from 1891 to 1933, published by Springer in six volumes. The most prominent scientists in various domains of these disciplines contribute to this volume providing insight to their works, and analyzing the impact of the breakthrough and the perspectives of their own contributions. The result is a broad journey through the most recent developments in mathematical physics, such as string theory, quantum gravity, noncommutative geometry, twistor theory, Gauge and Quantum fields theories, just to mention a few.
The reader, accompanied on this journey by some of the fathers of these theories, explores some far reaching interfaces where mathematics and theoretical physics interact profoundly and gets a broad and deep understanding of subjects which are at the core of recent developments in mathematical physics. The journey is not confined to the present state of the art, but sheds light on future developments of the field, highlighting a list of open problems. Graduate students and researchers working in physics, mathematics and mathematical physics will find this journey extremely fascinating. All those who want to benefit from a comprehensive description of all the latest advances in mathematics and mathematical physics, will find this book very useful too.
- Ebooks list page : 36226
- 2018-08-14Foundations of Mathematics and Physics One Century After Hilbert New Perspectives
- 2018-08-09Foundations of Mathematics and Physics One Century After Hilbert New Perspectives
- 2011-12-25Mathematics and Physics of Emerging Biomedical Imaging - Committee On The Mathematics And Physics Of Emerging Dynamic Biomedical Imaging
- 2011-12-14Mathematics and Physics of Emerging Biomedical Imaging - Committee On The Mathematics And Physics Of Emerging Dynamic Biomedical Imaging
- 2011-06-02Mathematics and Physics of Emerging Biomedical Imaging
- 2020-05-05Comparison of Mathematics and Physics Education I Theoretical Foundations for
- 2012-01-26Solitons in Mathematics and Physics (CBMS-NSF Regional Conference Series in Applied Mathematics) free ebook download
- 2011-09-08Learning and Understanding: Improving Advanced Study of Mathematics and Science in U.S. High Schools
- 2022-07-02Comparison of Mathematics and Physics Education II - Removed
- 2022-07-02Comparison of Mathematics and Physics Education II Examples of Interdisciplinary Teaching at School - Removed
- 2020-12-25Concise Handbook of Mathematics and Physics
- 2020-07-21Recent Advances in Engineering Mathematics and Physics: Proceedings of the International Conference RAEMP 2019
- 2020-06-27Adex Theory: How The Ade Coxeter Graphs Unify Mathematics And Physics (Knots and Everything)
- 2020-06-02Non-Linear Differential Equations and Dynamical Systems (Mathematics and Physics f...
- 2020-05-30Quantum Mathematical Physics: A Bridge between Mathematics and Physics
- 2020-03-21Mathematics and Physics for Nanotechnology: Technical Tools and Modelling - Removed
- 2019-06-26Adex Theory How The Ade Coxeter Graphs Unify Mathematics And Physics
- 2019-06-25Adex Theory How The Ade Coxeter Graphs Unify Mathematics And Physics
- 2019-06-25Sophus Lie and Felix Klein The Erlangen Program and Its Impact in Mathematics and Physics
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.