French Level 3 The Ultimate Guide to Master Reading French
Posted on 2022-06-24, by raymanhero.
French Level 3: The Ultimate Guide to Master Reading French
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 1.45 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 118 lectures (4 hour, 20 mins) | Language: English
Advanced French Course: Read a complete novel in French using the best kept secrets to reading in a foreign language.
What you'll learn
How to read a whole book or novel completely in French
Strategies to remember new vocabulary more easily
Grammatical conventions specific to French writing and French novels
How to form complex sentences with qui, que, dont, lequel, duquel, auquel, ce que, ce qui, and celui
How to use the French subjunctive (subjonctif) in the present and the past
How to use the French conditional (conditionnel) in the present and the past
How to use the French gerund (gérondif)
How to use the French pluperfect (plus-que-parfait)
Intermediate knowledge of French
Understand how to use main verb tenses in French: le présent, le futur simple, le passé composé, l'imparfait
Comfortable reading paragraphs completely in French, using a dictionary to look up unknown words
Have you always wanted to read Les Misérables or The Hunchback of Notre Dame by Victor Hugo, Le Petit Prince (The Little Prince) by Antoine de St-Exupéry, and L'Étranger (The Stranger) by Albert Camus in their original French language? Now is your chance because this course will teach you how to read a complete novel in French.
Novels and books are usually written in more formal writing than you may encounter in spoken language. It's important to read in another language to help you build vocabulary and familiarize yourself with more complex and advanced grammar. This course will teach you about many of the advanced grammar concepts in the French language, like the subjunctive.
What makes this course unique?
PRACTICAL: My approach to improving your reading skills in French is very practical. You will learn grammar, vocabulary, and writing conventions that you will actually encounter in a book, novel, or text written in French.
READING TOGETHER: This course is structured around the reading of famous French novels, like Le Petit Prince by Antoine de St-Exupéry. In each module, we read through a chapter together. Then, we dissect all of the grammatical components of the chapter and some important vocabulary before we put it all back together again. By the end of the course, you will have read an entire novel on your own.
PRONUNCIATION: Not only will you improve your reading skills, but this course includes a pronunciation component so that you can hear all of the words in each chapter read out loud.
French is spoken on every continent around the world, and it is one of the most widely spoken languages in the world. Learning to read in French can help you not only read novels, but to read social media, academic articles, professional or legal documents, and everyday items like labels or signs all in French.
What will you be able to do after the course is finished?
Read a whole book or novel completely in French
Put into practice strategies to remember new vocabulary more easily
Understand and recognize grammatical conventions specific to French writing and French novels
Form complex sentences with qui, que, dont, lequel, duquel, auquel, ce que, ce qui, and celui
Use the French subjunctive (subjonctif) in the present and the past
Use the French conditional (conditionnel) in the present and the past
Use the French gerund (gérondif)
Use the French pluperfect (plus-que-parfait)
My course will help you take the first steps of learning LANGUAGE completely risk free. If you aren't satisfied with the course within the first 30 days, you will get a full refund, no questions asked. Because I want you to be comfortable purchasing my course, I have made several lessons available for free down below which you watch at any time. All Traveling Linguist Language courses come with this 30-day satisfaction guarantee. Looking forward to seeing you in the course!
About the Travelling Linguist
More than 60,000 students from across the world have joined the The Travelling Linguist language learning community to learn languages, like French and Italian. The Travelling Linguist is a travel and language brand which creates courses and videos about how to learn a language, linguistics, travel tips, and culture.
Who this course is for:
People who can speak, read, or write French at an intermediate level
People who want to improve their reading skills in French
People who have an interest in French literature
People who want to learn advanced grammar in French
Sponsored High Speed Downloads
6558 dl's @ 3067 KB/sDownload Now [Full Version]
9408 dl's @ 3811 KB/sDownload Link 1 - Fast Download
8785 dl's @ 2233 KB/sDownload Mirror - Direct Download
Search More...French Level 3 The Ultimate Guide to Master Reading French
Related Archive Books
Archive Books related to "French Level 3 The Ultimate Guide to Master Reading French":
Download this book
No active download links here?Please check the description for download links if any or do a search to find alternative books.
- Ebooks list page : 52885
- 2022-01-07French Level 3 The Ultimate Guide to Master Reading French
- 2020-10-09French Level 3 The Ultimate Guide To Master Reading French
- 2020-07-02French Level 3: The Ultimate Guide to Master Reading French
- 2020-06-26French Level 3: The Ultimate Guide to Master Reading French
- 2023-03-02EXCEL 2023 The Ultimate Guide to Master Microsoft Excel
- 2022-12-27Chess for Beginners The Ultimate Guide to Master Chess Openings, Build Solid Strategies and Dominate your Opponent
- 2022-01-13Excel 2022: From Beginner to Expert The Ultimate Guide to Master the Essential Functions and Formulas
- 2021-05-12Cricut Explore Air 2 For Beginners: The Ultimate Guide To Master Your Cricut Explore Air 2 And Design Space
- 2021-05-11Cricut Joy For Beginners: The Ultimate Guide To Master Your Cricut Joy Machine And Design Space,
- 2021-01-07The Grill Bible • Traeger Grill & Smoker Cookbook: The Ultimate Guide To Master Your Wood Pellet Grill To Enjoy Tasty BBQ - Removed
- 2021-01-05The Grill Bible • Traeger Grill & Smoker Cookbook: The Ultimate Guide To Master Your Wood Pellet Grill To Enjoy Tasty BBQ - Removed
- 2020-10-07Chocolate Cakes Cookbook : The Ultimate Guide To Master Chocolate Cakes Recipes
- 2020-08-23Zoom for Beginners - The Ultimate Guide to Master Online Meetings and Webinars
- 2020-05-12C : The Ultimate Guide to Master C Programming Fast, Vol. 1 (Programming, computer language) (Volume 1)
- 2019-01-31C The Ultimate Guide to Master C Programming and Hacking Guide for Beginners
- 2019-01-24C The Ultimate Guide to Master C Programming and Hacking Guide for Beginners
- 2019-01-23C : The Ultimate Guide to Master C Programming and Hacking Guide for Beginners
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Docker: The Ultimate Guide to Master Docker in No Time
- 2017-10-12[PDF] C : The Ultimate Guide to Master C Programming Fast ( beginners, coding, java,php, html, database) (Programming, computer language) (Volume 1)
No comments for "French Level 3 The Ultimate Guide to Master Reading French".
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.