From Atom Optics to Quantum Simulation: Interacting Bosons and Fermions in Three-Dimensional Optical Lattice Potentials
Posted on 2013-08-18. By anonymous.
2013 | ISBN-10: 3642336329 | 265 pages | PDF | 9,7 MB
This thesis explores ultracold quantum gases of bosonic and fermionic atoms in optical lattices. The highly controllable experimental setting discussed in this work, has opened the door to new insights into static and dynamical properties of ultracold quantum matter. One of the highlights reported here is the development and application of a novel time-resolved spectroscopy technique for quantum many-body systems. By following the dynamical evolution of a many-body system after a quantum quench, the author shows how the important energy scales of the underlying Hamiltonian can be measured with high precision. This achievement, its application, and many other exciting results make this thesis of interest to a broad audience ranging from quantum optics to condensed matter physics. A lucid style of writing accompanied by a series of excellent figures make the work accessible to readers outside the rapidly growing research field of ultracold atoms.
- Ebooks list page : 22992
- 2021-08-08Quantum Atom Optics Theory and Applications to Quantum Technology
- 2014-04-05Introduction to Quantum Optics: From Light Quanta to Quantum Teleportation (Repost)
- 2011-12-20Harry Paul , "Introduction to Quantum Optics: From Light Quanta to Quantum Teleportation" (Repost)
- 2007-11-18Introduction to Quantum Optics: From Light Quanta to Quantum Teleportation
- 2021-04-06Quantum Physics for Beginners: From Wave Theory to Quantum Computing. Understanding How Everything Works
- 2021-03-22Quantum Physics for Beginners: From Wave Theory to Quantum Computing. Understanding How Everything Works
- 2020-08-11Transitions from Digital Communications to Quantum Communications: Concepts and Prospects (Networks and Telecommunications)
- 2020-07-28Advanced Numerical Simulation Methods: From CAD Data Directly to Simulation Results
- 2020-06-04The Art of Science: From Perspective Drawing to Quantum Randomness
- 2020-05-08Physical Multiscale Modeling and Numerical Simulation of Electrochemical Devices for Energy Conversion and Storage: From Theory to Engineering to Practice (Green Energy and Technology)
- 2020-05-04Light: A Radiant History from Creation to the Quantum Age
- 2020-03-21From Classical Mechanics to Quantum Field Theory: A Tutorial
- 2020-02-25Introduction to Graphene-Based Nanomaterials: From Electronic Structure to Quantum Transport Ed 2
- 2020-02-05Advances in Modeling and Simulation: Seminal Research from 50 Years of Winter Simulation Conferences (Simulation Foundations, Methods and Applications)
- 2020-01-23Quantum Simulations with Photons and Polaritons: Merging Quantum Optics with Condensed Matter Physics (Quantum Science and Technology)
- 2020-01-10Mass: The quest to understand matter from Greek atoms to quantum fields
- 2019-12-21Nano and Quantum Optics: An Introduction to Basic Principles and Theory (Graduate Texts in Physics)
- 2019-12-05Computational Methods to Study the Structure and Dynamics of Biomolecules and Biomolecular Processes: From Bioinformatics to Molecular Quantum Mechanics (Springer Series on Bio- and Neurosystems) Ed 2
- 2019-08-24Quantum Simulations with Photons and Polaritons Merging Quantum Optics with Condensed Matter Phys...
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.