From Hurricanes to Epidemics: The Ocean's Evolving Impact on Human Health Perspectives from the U.S.
Posted on 2021-01-07, by nokia241186.
English | PDF | 2021 | 193 Pages | ISBN : 3030550117 | 5.3 MB
This book provides a complete and current overview of the correlation between ocean conditions and human health, publishing comprehensively for the first time on the direct interactions among oceanography, marine biology and impacts on human health. Specifically the text addresses how changing ocean conditions result in health impacts and disruptions, with a focus on cases in the USA.
The changing ocean conditions that are discussed include diminishing marine biodiversity, climactic changes such as intensified weather events, shifting sea currents and increasing sea temperature. The book addresses the resulting health issues brought about by these various ocean conditions, such as emerging infectious diseases, starvation and poisoning among impacted communities, toxic algae blooms, threatened ecosystems, and other future implications. The text was developed in conjunction with scientists from Brown University, the University of Rhode Island, the University of Texas at Austin, the University of California at Riverside and Ochsner Health, all located in areas deeply impacted by the changing Oceans. The book will be of interest to marine research scientists, health care professionals, students, and general enthusiasts of oceanography and health.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 46074
- 2021-01-03From Hurricanes to Epidemics The Ocean's Evolving Impact on Human Health - Perspectives from the U.S
- 2020-06-19Rhinovirus Infections Rethinking the Impact on Human Health and Disease
- 2020-05-15Rhinovirus Infections Rethinking the Impact on Human Health and Disease
- 2019-12-30Climate Change and Air Pollution: The Impact on Human Health in Developed and Developing Countries (Springer Climate)
- 2017-12-07[PDF] PHEs, Environment and Human Health: Potentially harmful elements in the environment and the impact on human health - Removed
- 2020-10-09Coursera Epidemics The Dynamics Of Infectious Diseases By The Pennsylvania State University
- 2020-06-26Global Advances in Selenium Research from Theory to Application: Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Selenium in the Environment and Human Health 2015
- 2020-06-03Coursera Epidemics the Dynamics of Infectious Diseases by The Pennsylvania State University
- 2018-11-15The End of Epidemics The Looming Threat to Humanity and How to Stop It
- 2018-08-13End of Epidemics The Looming Threat to Humanity and How to Stop It [Audiobook]
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Managing Arsenic in the Environment: From Soil to Human Health
- 2017-10-29[PDF] Global Advances in Selenium Research from Theory to Application: Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Selenium in the Environment and Human Health 2015
- 2014-03-27Storm World: Hurricanes, Politics, and the Battle Over Global Warming (Audiobook)
- 2021-10-20Hazardous Gases Risk Assessment On The Environment And Human Health
- 2021-07-22It's All in Your Mouth Biological Dentistry and the Surprising Impact of Oral Health on Whole Body Wellness [Audiobook]
- 2020-11-22Human Health and its Maintenance with the Aid of Medicinal Plants
- 2020-05-17Synergy, It's an Essential Oil Thing: Revealing the Science of Essential Oil Synergy with Cells, Genes, and Human Health
- 2020-04-01It's All in Your Mouth: Biological Dentistry and the Surprising Impact of Oral Health on Whole Body Wellness
- 2020-03-01Advances in Plant Phenolics: From Chemistry to Human Health (ACS Symposium Series)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.