Posted on 2018-05-16, by perica123.
Functional Programming in C# by Enrico Buonanno
English | 2018 | ISBN: 1617293954 | 408 Pages | PDF (True) | 6.75 MB
Functional programming is a way of thinking about programs that emphasizes functions, while avoiding state mutation. C# includes a number of functional features and libraries, enabling us to take advantage of these benefits.
Functional Programming in C# teaches readers to apply functional thinking to real-world scenarios. They'll start by learning the principles of functional programming, and how they translate in the C# language. By the end of this book, readers will be able to integrate functional techniques, making their C# programs robust and maintainable, and helping them to become more well rounded developers.
- Ebooks list page : 36187
- 2019-02-17O'Reilly - Functional Programming & Python
- 2019-02-17Lynda Learning Functional Programming with Swift-XQZT
- 2019-02-11Packt Functional Programming In Go
- 2019-02-06Functional Programming For Dummies (True EPUB)
- 2019-02-06Functional Programming For Dummies
- 2019-02-06Introducing Functional Programming in C Plus Plus RiDWARE
- 2019-02-04FUNCTIONAL PROGRAMMING FOR JAVA LIVELESSONS
- 2019-01-31Functional Python Programming Discover the power of functional programming, generator functions,
- 2019-01-30Functional Programming in C
- 2019-01-30Learning Functional Programming with Swift XQZT
- 2019-01-28Verified Functional Programming in Agda
- 2019-01-26PACKT- LEARNING FUNCTIONAL PROGRAMMING WITH F SHA RP iLLiTERATE
- 2019-01-26PACKT- FUNCTIONAL PROGRAMMING IN GO JGTiSO
- 2019-01-26PACKT- FUNCTIONAL PROGRAMMING IN 7 DAYS JGTiSO
- 2019-01-25Rock the JVM! Scala and Functional Programming for Beginners
- 2019-01-25Pluralsight Functional Programming with Python
- 2019-01-25Pluralsight FUNCTIONAL PROGRAMMING THE BIG PICTURE JGTiSO
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.