Posted on 2018-11-16, updated at 2019-02-13, by phaelx
Author: Charles K Alexander, Matthew Sadiku
Size: 10 MB
Fundamentals of Electric Circuits continues in the spirit of its successful previous editions, with the objective of presenting circuit analysis in a manner that is clearer, more interesting, and easier to understand than other, more traditional texts. Students are introduced to the sound, six-step problem solving methodology in chapter one, and are consistently made to apply and practice these steps in practice problems and homework problems throughout the text. A balance of theory, worked & extended examples, practice problems, and real-world applications, combined with over 468 new or changed homework problems complete this edition. Robust media offerings, renders this text to be the most comprehensive and student-friendly approach to linear circuit analysis out there. This book retains the 'Design a Problem' feature which helps students develop their design skills by having the student develop the question, as well as the solution. There are over 100 'Design a Problem' exercises integrated into problem sets in the book.McGraw-Hill Education's Connect, is also available as an optional, add on item. Connect is the only integrated learning system that empowers students by continuously adapting to deliver precisely what they need, when they need it, how they need it, so that class time is more effective. Connect allows the professor to assign homework, quizzes, and tests easily and automatically grades and records the scores of the student's work. Problems are randomized to prevent sharing of answers an may also have a 'multi-step solution' which helps move the students' learning along if they experience difficulty.
Engineering & Transportation >> Engineering >> Electrical & Electronics >> CircuitsTextbooks
Sponsored High Speed Downloads
Fundamentals of Electric Circuits, 6th Edition
Download this book
No active download links here?
Please check the description for download links if any or do a search to find alternative books.
- Ebooks list page : 37773
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Introduction to Electric Circuits,6th edition
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Fundamentals of Electric Circuits (4th edition)
- 2017-04-15[PDF] Schaum's Outline of Electric Circuits (6th edition)
- 2016-12-30[PDF] Fundamentals of Electric Circuits (4th edition)
- 2016-12-29[PDF] Schaum's Outline of Electric Circuits (6th edition)
- 2014-06-15Fundamentals of Electric Circuits, 2nd Edition (repost)
- 2014-05-06Fundamentals of Electric Circuits, 3 Edition (repost)
- 2014-02-03Fundamentals of Electric Circuits, 5th edition (Repost)
- 2013-09-02Fundamentals of Electric Circuits, 5th edition - Removed
- 2013-08-31Charles Alexander, Matthew Sadiku, Fundamentals of Electric Circuits, 5th Edition - Removed
- 2013-08-23Fundamentals of Electric Circuits, 5th Edition - Removed
- 2013-02-16Alexander - Fundamentals of Electric Circuits (3rd Edition) [PDF]
- 2013-02-07Fundamentals of Electric Circuits, 3 Edition (repost) - Removed
- 2013-01-31Fundamentals of Electric Circuits, 3rd Edition (Repost) - Removed
- 2012-10-18Fundamentals of Electric Circuits, 4th edition (repost)
- 2012-10-01Fundamentals of Electric Circuits, 4 Edition
- 2012-05-06Charles K. Alexander, Matthew N. O. Sadiku, "Fundamentals of Electric Circuits, 3 Edition" (repost) - Removed
- 2011-11-22Fundamentals of Electric Circuits (4 Edition)
- 2011-11-14Fundamentals of Electric Circuits, 4Th Edition
1 Comments for "Fundamentals of Electric Circuits, 6th Edition":
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.