作者: Bruce R. Munson, Donald F. Young, Theodore H. Okiishi
日期: March 2005
The poster (email) is not available. 收藏推荐:
- Author: Bruce R. Munson, Donald F. Young, Theodore H. Okiishi
- Publisher: Wiley
- Publish Date: March 2005
- Pages: 816
Effective pedagogy, everyday examples, an outstanding collection of practical problems--these are just a few reasons why Munson, Young, and Okiishi's Fundamentals of Fluid Mechanics is the best-selling fluid mechanics text on the market. In each new edition, the authors have refined their primary goal of helping you develop the skills and confidence you need to master the art of solving fluid mechanics problems.
This new Fifth Edition includes many new problems, revised and updated examples, new Fluids in the News case study examples, new introductory material about computational fluid dynamics (CFD), and the availability of FlowLab for solving simple CFD problems.
Access special resources online
New copies of this text include access to resources on the book's website, including:
* 80 short Fluids Mechanics Phenomena videos, which illustrate various aspects of real-world fluid mechanics.
* Review Problems for additional practice, with answers so you can check your work.
* 30 extended laboratory problems that involve actual experimental data for simple experiments. The data for these problems is provided in Excel format.
* Computational Fluid Dynamics problems to be solved with FlowLab software.
Student Solution Manual and Study Guide
A Student Solution Manual and Study Guide is available for purchase, including essential points of the text, "Cautions" to alert you to common mistakes, 109 additional example problems with solutions, and complete solutions for the Review Problems.
2. Fluid Statics.
3. Elementary Fluid Dynamics -- The Bernoulli Equation.
4. Fluid Kinematics.
5. Finite Control Volume Analysis.
6. Differential Analysis of Fluid Flow.
7. Similitude, Dimensional Analysis, and Modeling.
8. Viscous Flow in Pipes.
9. Flow Over Immersed Bodies.
10. Open-Channel Flow.
11. Compressible Flow.
Appendix A: Computational Fluid Dymanics and FlowLab.
Appendix B: Physical Properties of Fluids.
Appendix C: Properties of the U.S. Standard Atmosphere.
Appendix D: Compressible Flow Data for an Ideal Gas.
Appendix E: Comprehensive Table of Conversion Factors (e-Book).
Appendix F: Video Library (e-Book).
Appendix G: Review Problems (e-Book).
Appendix H: Laboratory Problems (e-Book).
Appendix I: CFD Driven Cavity Example (e-Book).
Appendix J: Flowlab Tutorial and User's Guide.
Appendix K: Flowlab Problems.
Download " Fundamentals of Fluid Mechanics, 5th Edition"
浏览量：1023 添加时间：2007-09-16 04:00:24, 更新时间：2009-12-21 03:17:00, shared by antisaviour
Search mirrors of "[request_ebook] Fundamentals of Fluid Mechanics, 5th Edition"...
Free Magazine Subscriptions & Technical Document Downloads
如果不能下载或者在“图书介绍”中找不到 "[request_ebook] Fundamentals of Fluid Mechanics, 5th Edition" 的下载链接请留言。下次访问本站时察看 所有留言 看是否有人已经更新了该书。
- Ebooks list page : 1281
- Fundamentals of Fluid Mechanics, 5th Edition, Student Solutions Manual and Study Guide to accompany book
- Student Solutions Manual and Study Guide to accompany Fundamentals of Fluid Mechanics 5th Edition
- [request]Fundamentals of Fluid Mechanics, 5th Edition
- [PDF] Fluid Mechanics (5th Edition)
- [PDF] Fluid Mechanics, 5th Edition solution (McGraw-Hill Series in Mechanical Engineering)
- Fundamentals of Fluid Mechanics [6th edition] Solution Manual
- Fluid Mechanics (5th Edition)
- Fluid Mechanics (5th Edition) [Repost]
- A Brief Introduction To Fluid Mechanics, 5th edition
- A Brief Introduction To Fluid Mechanics, 5th edition (repost)
- Fundamentals of Fluid Mechanics (7th edition)
- Fundamentals of Fluid Mechanics (7th edition)
- Fluid Mechanics, 5th Edition (repost)
- DOWNLOAD Fundamentals of Fluid Mechanics 7th Edition by Bruce R. Munson - Removed
- Fundamentals of Fluid Mechanics 7nd Edition by Bruce R. Munson RapidShare Download - Removed
- -Download Fundamentals of Fluid Mechanics 7nd Edition by Bruce R. Munson RapidShare - Removed
- DOWNLOAD Fundamentals of Fluid Mechanics 7th Edition by Bruce R. Munson (PDF) - Removed
- Free Download Fundamentals of Fluid Mechanics 7nd Edition by Bruce R. Munson RapidShare - Removed
- [SOLUTION MANUAL] Fundamentals of Fluid Mechanics 5th Ed - Munson
- Fluid Mechanics, 5th Edition
guest @ 2009-12-21 03:17:00, email hidden
are you slave of usenext.com as no mirrors are available except the advertisements of usenext.com
Built your dignity in free books community
manish rai @ 2011-04-23 07:50:11, email hidden
Fluids Mechanics is that branch of science which deals with the behavior of the fluids (liquids or gases ) at rest as well as in motion. thus this branch of science deals the static, kinematics and with dynamic aspects of fluids. The study of fluids at rest is called fluid statics. The study of fluids in motion, where pressure force are not considered, is called fluid kinematics and pressure forces are also considered for the fluids in motion, that the branch of science is called fluid dynamics.
guest @ 2013-04-08 18:05:24, email hidden
guerraiche @ 2014-01-01 17:06:34, email hidden