Posted on 2019-06-10, by BaDshaH786.
G-force Minimonsta v1.25 MacOSX | File Size : 76.9 MB
The original Minimoog® was manufactured between 1971 and 1982 and was an instant classic thanks to its musician friendly logical layout, tactile front panel, warm oscillators and powerful 24dB lowpass filter. In its time 13,000 were sold but if you want one now be prepared to pay handsomely.
The Minimonsta is an award winning, highly detailed and accurate emulation of this original instrument with heaps of attitude. We think of it as a Mini emulation on steroids because, until the Minimonsta, numerous clones simply attempted to copy the original instrument and then add one or two features such as polyphony and another LFO, the Minimonsta takes a radically different look at this vintage masterpiece and operates on two levels.
Firstly, on the Mini level you have all the features and sounds of the Model D including accurate waveforms, a painstakingly accurate resonant filter, snappy ADS envelope generators and the wonderful Mini loop-feedback function. Using just these parameters, the Minimonsta has a huge tonal range from fat to fierce and from searing to sharp sizzles.
However, there is also another dark side to the beast, and it's here where you can unleash a full-on Monsta.
In short, think of the Minimonsta as a modular Mini but without all the clutter of patch cords.
Instead of being shackled to a single LFO as per the original instrument, it's possible to assign an LFO to almost any original Mini parameter including filter cutoff, resonance, individual oscillator volumes, even each envelope parameter. What's more, each LFO has several waveforms, sync, and delay options from which to choose.
Additionally, for every parameter to which you can apply an LFO, it's also possible to apply an extra ADSR.
Finally, there's also the ability to assign MIDI modulation to any original Mini parameter and create effects such as dynamic glide times or velocity response to filter (both positive and negative). Put simply, the scope for sound design and sonic creativity is limitless.
And if the above isn't enough, you can also dynamically morph between twelve patches within a Meta-Patch thanks to the unique Melohman octave. This takes a static software instrument and adds serious performance and dynamic real-time control possibilities - a boon to those real players out there who want to add life into their performances while remaining in constant contact with the keyboard.
With the extra LFOs, ADSRs, hugely versatile dynamic MIDI control and the Melohman octave you'll soon realize while there are many Mini clones out there, there is only one true Monsta!
One of the user secrets on the original instrument was the loop feedback trick whereby you could take the output of the Mini and feed it back into the instrument's external input. The resulting signal would then be output and could be adjusted to give anything from a heavier bass sound to extreme distortion. Many users loved it because of its unpredictability and this is faithfully recreated on the Minimonsta.
Analog modeling of the legendary 'Model D'
All original features including 3 oscillators and the famous 4-pole, 24dB/octave filter
Additional LFO & ADSR for modulation of almost every parameter
Vast MIDI control possibilities
Monophonic, polyphonic, legato and unison trigger modes
Fully programmable with over 6000 factory patches (including many from Rick Wakeman)
Real-time morphing between up to twelve patches via keyboard control
External input allows filter to be used as plug-in effect
Full automation support
Updates: official site does not provide any info about changes in this version.
Download From Filefloater
Download From Rapidgator
Download From Nitroflare
- Ebooks list page : 40636
- 2019-06-10G-force Minimonsta v.1.25
- 2012-02-14The Fall: A Thriller - Marie Force - Removed
- 2012-01-21Super Sabre aircraft Flight Manual F-100C - Published Under Authority Of The Secretary Of The AIR FORCE
- 2012-01-07Georgia on My Mind - Marie Force - Removed
- 2017-11-22iFinance 4 v4.3.4 MacOSX
- 2012-06-10The Art and Making of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
- 2012-05-19B-24 Liberators of the 15th Air Force/49th Bomb Wing in World War II
- 2012-05-19The Eight Ballers: Eyes of the Fifth Air Force - Removed
- 2012-05-12Battle Colors Volume III: Insignia and Tactical Markings Of The Ninth Air Force In World War Two
- 2012-05-12Battle Colors: Insignia and Aircraft Markings of the Eighth Air Force in World War II (Volume I - Bomber Command )
- 2012-03-17Colors & Markings of the Israeli Air Force
- 2012-03-16B. V. Larson - Conquest [Star Force, Book 4]
- 2012-02-09Evaluation of U.S. Air Force Preacquisition Technology Development - Committee On Evaluation Of U.S. Air Force Preacquisition Technology Development
- 2012-01-29Citizen Airmen. A History of the Air Force Reserve 1946-1994
- 2012-01-27A Magyar Kiralyi Folyamerok es Fegyverzetuk 1920-1945 (The Royal Hungarian River Force and Weaponry 1920-1945)
- 2012-01-21Examination of the U.S. Air Force’s Aircraft Sustainment Needs in the Future and Its Strategy to Meet Those Needs - Committee On Examination Of The U.S. Air Force's Aircraft Sustainment Needs In The Future And Its St
- 2012-01-20Pre-Milestone A and Early-Phase Systems Engineering: A Retrospective Review and Benefits for Future Air Force Acquisition - Committee On Pre-Milestone A Systems Engineering: A Retrospective Review And Benefits For Future Air Force Systems Ac
- 2012-01-18Treading Water - Marie Force - Removed
- 2012-01-03Treading Water - Marie Force - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.