Posted on 2018-09-12, by voska89.
GIS Certification Course : Geographic Information Systems
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 48 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 2.5 hours | Size: 1.07 GB
First Step to learn GIS-Geographic Information System
What Will I Learn?
Discuss general applications and uses of GIS
Elaborate different types of Maps in GIS
Elaborate the concepts on Photogrammetry
Explain general applications and uses of Photogrammetry
Formulate steps to execute a photogrammetry project
Explain types and properties of Aerial Photographs in Photogrammetry
Interpret aerial photographs for feature identification
Apply DSM, DTM,TIN and Contours in Photogrammetry
Explain Engineering drawing for 3D perspective
Apply the features of Microstation tools in compilation
Build planimetric features in 3D environment using PRO600, Viewplex, PROCart
Build DTM features in Photogrammetry using PROCart
Develop expertise to handle TerraModel to generate Contours, TIN and Shaded Surface using DTM features in Photogrammetry
The course is for beginners, Freshers or for those transitioning from another industry or discipline.
Must be capable of using Computer Systems.
Must have Basic knowledge of the AEC Industry, its tools & technology.
Zest to learn new technology.
This course delivers essential knowledge on Photogrammetry and GIS. GIS helps users solve complex man made issues by creating and managing information about specific locations. Geospatial technology evaluates information in terms of location and renders outcomes through high-quality maps that improve the value of the data or information.
Photogrammetry uses measurements from photographs by analyzing points on an object and creates a 3D model using this information. As an integrated package, this online course provides valuable learning material on software like MicroStation, LPS (Leica Photogrammetry Suit) and PRO600, TerraModel.
Users can leverage very high detail of output through precise input information from aerial photographs. Course Participants will also identify concepts on Stereo Compilation (3D), which serves as a core process for photogrammetry.
After successful completion of this course, students will be able to-
I. Use their skills for MicroStation as Mapping software for Photogrammetry
II. Use their skills for PRO600-PROCart as a Photogrammetry software.
III. Compile planimetric features & DTM using 3D environment in LPS
IV. Construct Contours, Shaded Surfaces & TIN using TerraModel in Photogrammetry
V. Demonstrate work flow followed in Photogrammetry projects
Who is the target audience?
Geography Graduate students
Diploma /Graduate Engineering students
Diploma / Graduate in any discipline
This program is designed for students and professionals to perceive better careers and upgrade their skill sets.
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Ebooks list page : 37130
- 2018-11-20GIS Certification Course Geographic Information Systems
- 2018-09-25GIS Certification Course Geographic Information Systems
- 2012-03-17Geographic Information Systems: Applications in Natural Resource Management By Michael G. Wing, Pete Bettinger
- 2018-11-28Information Fusion and Geographic Information Systems (IF&GIS 2013) Environmental and Urban Challeng...
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Introducing Geographic Information Systems with ArcGIS: A Workbook Approach to Learning GIS
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Geographic Information Systems (GIS) for Disaster Management
- 2014-06-05Introducing Geographic Information Systems with ArcGIS: A Workbook Approach to Learning GIS (repost)
- 2013-10-25Introducing Geographic Information Systems with ArcGIS: A Workbook Approach to Learning GIS, 3rd edition
- 2013-07-27Introducing Geographic Information Systems with ArcGIS: A Workbook Approach to Learning GIS, 3rd edition
- 2013-07-24Introducing Geographic Information Systems with ArcGIS: A Workbook Approach to Learning GIS, 3rd edition
- 2012-01-22Advances in Databases and Information Systems: 6th East European Conference, ADBIS 2002, Bratislava, Slovakia, September 8-11, 2002, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) - Information Systems
- 2011-12-20Advances in Databases and Information Systems: 6th East European Conference, ADBIS 2002, Bratislava, Slovakia, September 8-11, 2002, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) - Information Systems
- 2011-11-23Environmental Modelling with GIS and Remote Sensing (Geographic Information Systems Workshop) - Removed
- 2011-11-17Advances in Databases and Information Systems
- 2011-08-07Enterprise Information Systems: Concepts, Methodologies, Tools and Applications
- 2009-03-13Online GIS and Spatial Metadata (Geographic Information Systems Workshop)
- 2019-01-15Information Fusion and Geographic Information Systems Proceedings of the Third International Worksho
- 2019-01-10Information Fusion and Geographic Information Systems Proceedings of the Third International Work...
- 2018-12-06Handbook of Research on Geographic Information Systems Applications and Advancements
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.