Posted on 2019-02-28, by nokia241186.
Gaining Ground, Second Edition: The Origin and Evolution of Tetrapods by Jennifer A. Clack
English | 27 Jun. 2012 | ISBN: 025335675X | 560 Pages | PDF | 48.66 MB
Around 370 million years ago, a distant relative of a modern lungfish began a most extraordinary adventure―emerging from the water and laying claim to the land. Over the next 70 million years, this tentative beachhead had developed into a worldwide colonization by ever-increasing varieties of four-limbed creatures known as tetrapods, the ancestors of all vertebrate life on land. This new edition of Jennifer A. Clack's groundbreaking book tells the complex story of their emergence and evolution. Beginning with their closest relatives, the lobe-fin fishes such as lungfishes and coelacanths, Clack defines what a tetrapod is, describes their anatomy, and explains how they are related to other vertebrates. She looks at the Devonian environment in which they evolved, describes the known and newly discovered species, and explores the order and timing of anatomical changes that occurred during the fish-to-tetrapod transition.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 39494
- 2017-10-20[PDF] Gaining Ground, Second Edition: The Origin and Evolution of Tetrapods (Life of the Past)
- 2017-01-13[PDF] Gaining Ground, Second Edition: The Origin and Evolution of Tetrapods (Life of the Past)
- 2014-01-03Gaining Ground: The Origin and Evolution of Tetrapods
- 2009-11-06Paleobotany, Second Edition: The Biology and Evolution of Fossil Plants
- 2012-11-22Cosmology: The Origin and Evolution of Cosmic Structures (2nd edition) (Repost)
- 2009-01-04Cosmology: The Origin and Evolution of Cosmic Structure, 2nd Edition
- 2019-11-07The Origin and Evolution of Cultures (Evolution and Cognition)
- 2019-08-27The Origin and Evolution of Cultures (Evolution and Cognition)
- 2018-12-18The Origin and Evolution of Earth From the Big Bang to the Future of Human Existence
- 2018-10-30On the Origin (and Evolution) of Baryonic Galaxy Halos
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Thermodynamic Dissipation Theory of the Origin and Evolution of Life: Salient characteristics of RNA, DNA and other fundamental molecules suggest an origin of life driven by UV-C light
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Passive, Active, and Digital Filters, Second Edition (The Circuits and Filters Handbook, 3rd Edition)
- 2017-12-08[PDF] The Origin and Evolution of the Solar System (Series in Astronomy and Astrophysics)
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Creation: The Story of the Origin and Evolution of the Universe - Removed
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Comets and the Origin and Evolution of Life (Advances in Astrobiology and Biogeophysics) - Removed
- 2017-11-17[PDF] An Introduction to the Old Testament, Second Edition: The Canon and Christian Imagination (Canon & Christian Imagination)
- 2017-11-04[PDF] Beginnings, Second Edition: The Art and Science of Planning Psychotherapy
- 2017-10-11[PDF] Viruses: The Origin and Evolution of Deadly Pathogens (New Biology)
- 2017-02-17[PDF] Beginnings, Second Edition: The Art and Science of Planning Psychotherapy
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.