Posted on 2018-09-14, by manhneovn.
by Anna R. Karlin and Yuval Peres
We live in a highly connected world with multiple self-interested agents interacting and myriad opportunities for conflict and cooperation. The goal of game theory is to understand these opportunities. This book presents a rigorous introduction to the mathematics of game theory without losing sight of the joy of the subject. This is done by focusing on theoretical highlights (e.g., at least six Nobel Prize winning results are developed from scratch) and by presenting exciting connections of game theory to other fields such as computer science (algorithmic game theory), economics (auctions and matching markets), social choice (voting theory), biology (signaling and evolutionary stability), and learning theory. Both classical topics, such as zero-sum games, and modern topics, such as sponsored search auctions, are covered. Along the way, beautiful mathematical tools used in game theory are introduced, including convexity, fixed-point theorems, and probabilistic arguments. The book is appropriate for a first course in game theory at either the undergraduate or graduate level, whether in mathematics, economics, computer science, engineering, or statistics. The importance of game-theoretic thinking transcends the academic setting-for every action we take, we must consider not only its direct effects, but also how it influences the incentives of others.
- Ebooks list page : 37143
- 2019-05-13Decision and Game Theory for Security: 9th International Conference, GameSec 2018, Seattle, WA, USA, October 29-31, 2018
- 2019-05-11[Webster, Thomas J] Introduction To Game Theory In
- 2019-02-16Game Theory by Colleen Cross
- 2019-01-25Social and Economic Networks in Cooperative Game Theory
- 2019-01-24Models in Cooperative Game Theory
- 2019-01-15Game Practice Contributions from Applied Game Theory - Removed
- 2019-01-15Potential Game Theory Applications in Radio Resource Allocation - Removed
- 2019-01-15Decision and Game Theory for Security 4th International Conference, GameSec 2013, Fort Worth, TX, US
- 2019-01-11Game Practice Contributions from Applied Game Theory
- 2019-01-11Models in Cooperative Game Theory
- 2019-01-11Social and Economic Networks in Cooperative Game Theory
- 2019-01-11Decision and Game Theory for Security 4th International Conference, GameSec 2013, Fort Worth, TX,...
- 2019-01-10Potential Game Theory Applications in Radio Resource Allocation
- 2019-01-06Models in Cooperative Game Theory
- 2018-12-28Social and Economic Networks in Cooperative Game Theory
- 2018-12-28Potential Game Theory Applications in Radio Resource Allocation
- 2018-12-28Game Practice Contributions from Applied Game Theory
- 2018-12-20Mathematical Programming and Game Theory
- 2018-12-18Handbook of Dynamic Game Theory
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.