Posted on 2020-04-10, by BaDshaH786.
Language: Multilingual | File size: 43 MB
Free up tons of disk space with Gemini 2. It finds duplicate and similar files in every corner of your Mac, including Photos, iTunes, and even external drives. And with the Smart Selection algorithm, you can trust Gemini to remove duplicates correctly and safely.
Removing clutter and recovering disk space are our specialty, so we made a duplicate cleaner that does both like a pro. Get yourself Gemini 2 and you will.
Detect and delete duplicates. Locate and remove duplicate files, even if they're in remote corners of your system. Gemini 2 scans your whole disk speed-of-light fast, no matter how massive it is. Dig through scan results and hand-pick the files to erase, or better - let Smart Select do all the work.
Spot and shred similars. Just like duplicates, similars are space wasters. Now, Gemini 2 is after them. Spot files that look alike, see how they differ, and delete those you don't need. Because you have better use for all the space they occupy.
Your photos matter. Their copies don't. Do you really need 10 retakes of the Golden Gate? Probably not. Don't let copies invade your Photos: find duplicate pictures, look at them closely, and zap the extras.
You only enjoy one tune at a time. Even if you play the same tune on repeat, one copy is enough. Delete duplicates in iTunes: Gemini scans it to find those five copies of "Space Oddity" you've stored up.
It's smart, and getting smarter. Gemini is smart. It easily tells copies from originals. It knows which files to keep intact. But the best thing is that it learns to select duplicates the way you do. Gemini's algorithm remembers what you delete and what you choose to keep. It's like an apprentice you are training.
Simple is stellar. Gemini's carefully crafted to be super simple. Whatever you need to do - view duplicates in detail or quickly destroy them - it takes a few clicks. Because that's what a good duplicate finder does: makes things simpler.
Nothing's deleted for good -- until you say so. Never worry about losing the wrong file by mistake. Gemini moves duplicates to the Trash and lets you bring them back in a click. If you do want the copies off your Mac, delete them for good. If you just want them out of your way, stash them in a faraway folder. It's always your call.
Fixed some minor bugs
Supported Operation Systems:
OS X 10.10 or later 64-bit
Download From Rapidgator
Download From Nitroflare
- Ebooks list page : 43205
- 2020-03-05Gemini 2.6.1 macOS
- 2020-02-14Gemini 2.6 Multilingual macOS
- 2019-07-19Gemini 2.5.6 macOS
- 2019-05-12Gemini 2.5.2 macOS
- 2020-04-24Gemini 2 6 2 Multilingual Macos
- 2020-03-05Gemini 2.6.1 Multilingual macOS
- 2019-10-30Gemini 2.5.7 Multilingual macOS
- 2020-07-03ON1 Photo RAW 2020.5 v22.214.171.12499 macOS
- 2020-07-01Autodesk AutoCad 2021.0.1 macOS Final
- 2020-06-29Adobe Animate 2020 v20.0.5 macOS
- 2020-06-29Arturia Instruments Collection 27.06.20 macOS
- 2020-06-27macOS Big Sur 11.0 beta (20A4299v) [MAS]
- 2020-06-27Duplicate File Finder Pro 6.7.3 macOS
- 2020-06-27Perfectly Clear Complete 126.96.36.1990 macOS
- 2020-06-26Waves 11 Complete v24.6.2020 macOS
- 2020-06-26Deckset 2.0.18 (2582) macOs
- 2020-06-26Disk Drill Enterprise 3.8.975 macOS
- 2020-06-26FontLab 188.8.131.5278 Beta macOS
- 2020-06-26Splunk Enterprise v8.0.4 for Win & MacOS & Linux Crack
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.