Posted on 2020-10-17, by nokia241186.
English | ISBN: 9056990802 364 pages | PDF | 10 MB
Wavelets have recently been enjoying a period of popularity and rapid growth, and the influence of wavelet methods now extends well beyond mathematics into a number of practical fields, including statistics. The theory of hypergroups can be traced back to the turn of the century, and following its formalization in the early 1970s, the area has now reached maturity.
Hypergroups provide a very general and flexible context in which many of the classical techniques of harmonic analysis can be fruitfully employed. It is, therefore, natural to seek to exploit the newer techniques of wavelet analysis in this area. This text addresses itself to this challenge in some depth, providing a thorough and authoritative account of wavelet methods applied to hypergroups.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 44937
- 2012-01-13A Primer on Wavelets and Their Scientific Applications, Second Edition - James S. Walker - Removed
- 2020-05-19Fractals, Wavelets, and their Applications: Contributions from the International Conference and Workshop on Fractals and Wavelets (Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics)
- 2020-05-16Coherent States, Wavelets, and Their Generalizations (Theoretical and Mathematical Physics) Ed 2
- 2020-01-23Generalized Functions and Fourier Analysis: Dedicated to Stevan Pilipović on the Occasion of his 65th Birthday (Operator Theory: Advances and Applications)
- 2020-01-04Generalized Trigonometric and Hyperbolic Functions
- 2019-12-28Generalized Models and Non-classical Approaches in Complex Materials 2 (Advanced Structured Materials)
- 2019-12-26Generalized Preinvexity and Second Order Duality in Multiobjective Programming (Springer Optimization and Its Applications)
- 2019-12-01Dynamical Processes in Generalized Continua and Structures (Advanced Structured Materials)
- 2019-05-11Generalized Models and Non-classical Approaches in Complex Materials 2
- 2019-03-20Generalized Convexity, Generalized Monotonicity and Applications - Removed
- 2019-03-18Wavelets and Signal Processing - Removed
- 2019-03-18Wavelets and Signal Processing An Application-Based Introduction - Removed
- 2019-03-17Generalized Convexity, Generalized Monotonicity and Applications - Removed
- 2019-03-07Wavelets and Signal Processing An Application-Based Introduction
- 2019-03-07Second Generation Wavelets and Applications
- 2019-01-15Coherent States, Wavelets, and Their Generalizations - Removed
- 2019-01-11Coherent States, Wavelets, and Their Generalizations
- 2018-12-09Wavelets and Fractals in Earth System Sciences
- 2018-12-07Wavelets and Fractals in Earth System Sciences
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.