Posted on 2019-04-02, by everest555.
German Grammar for Beginners: Make Your German Great!
.MP4 | Video: 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 1.17 GB
Duration: 3.5 hours | Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Essential German grammar A1 with easy to follow explanations and examples that will take your German to the next level.
What you'll learn
Know and use sentence units such as subject, verb, object, prepositional phrases.
Understand the three most important cases in German: the Nominativ, the Akkusativ and the Dativ.
Know and be able to use auxiliary verbs, separable verbs and modal verbs.
Take your first steps with the subjunctive mood.
Make statements, negate statements and ask questions in the present, past and future.
Decline adjectives and make comparisons.
Make requests and give orders.
Pronounce German correctly.
Build up your vocabulary from zero to 500+
Use in-course exercises to apply and test your knowledge.
There is no previous knowledge required.
In this course you will learn all about the important basics of German grammar.
I also included useful and frequently used vocabulary from various areas of life. Many example words, phrases and sentences illustrate the grammar points, and therefore, you can pick up quite a bit of vocabulary. In fact, the A1 level completion requirement of 500 words, laid out by the renowned German Goethe institute, is fully met. The vocabulary that is not translated in the lectures can be found in the second lecture of each section, read out and translated.
Instead of teaching only rules and exceptions, I also want to show you some patterns in the German language, so you will gain a better all-over understanding of the language. I will also give you valuable tips for how to study certain topics or how to remember them more easily.
The grammar and the vocabulary taught in this course provides you with everything you need to complete the A1 level in these two areas. Of course, you can also add your own vocabulary, and you will be able to construct your own sentences and questions. You will create fully identifiable sentence elements and connect them in ways to make your message clear and concise. This should be an excellent foundation for any further studies.
I hope your learning experience will be splendid! And now let's get started - Los geht's!
Who this course is for:
Beginners of German who prefer to study in a structured manner.
Students of German who need to brush up on their grammar.
People who study German for work or university and need clear and precise information.
Speakers of German as a second language who mainly listen and speak and want to develop an understanding of the underlying structures.
Students going into A2/B1 who want to make sure they covered everything up to this point and/or would like to review it.
- Ebooks list page : 40122
- 2019-01-04German Grammar for Beginners Make Your German Great!
- 2018-12-31German Grammar for Beginners Make Your German Great!
- 2018-12-25German Grammar for Beginners Make Your German Great!
- 2017-10-18[PDF] How To Make Candles At Home: Simple Candle Making For Beginners - Amaze Your Friends With These 23 Candlemaking Recipes (DIY Beauty Collection)
- 2012-01-13Chomsky For Beginners - David Cogswell
- 2011-12-01Chomsky For Beginners
- 2020-06-112020 SEO For Beginners Boost Your Website
- 2020-06-03Business Success and Branding For Beginners: Grow Your Brand
- 2020-06-02Spark AR Studio for Beginners: Create Your Own Filters
- 2020-05-30Digital Art For Beginners Unleash Your Creativity
- 2020-05-06Learn Spanish for Beginners in Your Car An Easy Way to Learn More Than Co (2000)
- 2020-04-21Meditation for Beginners: Boost Your Productivity in 5 Days
- 2020-04-20Forex Trading: The Basics Explained in Simple Terms (Bonus System incl. videos) (Forex, Forex for Beginners, Make Money Online, Currency Trading, Foreign ... Trading Strategies, Day Trading Book 1)
- 2020-04-18Forex: Trading Successfully For Beginners: Build your Personal Finance and Wealth Today! Making Money with Forex Trading in a FEW MOMENTS! (Forex, Forex ... Options Trading, Investing, Business)
- 2020-04-15Meditation For Beginners Boost Your Productivity In 5 Days
- 2020-03-20Meditation for Beginners Boost Your Productivity in 5 Days
- 2020-01-13Basketball for Beginners: Improving Your Basketball Skills
- 2019-12-17Basketball for Beginners Improving Your Basketball Skills
- 2019-12-09Character Design for Beginners Create Your First Character
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.